Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused with the signs he is giving
So I am 24, I have been single for 2 years and I am gay.
Recently, I went to a club and met a guy. He was nice and from strangers we became instant friends and ended up KISSING on the dancefloor. Was a long real french kiss. That lit some emotions in me.
I thought things would be awkward and I won't see him again but turns out we did hang out the next day. A week later I realised I liked him (not love yet). And I got some good vibes and told him I liked him. I was nervous of his reaction but turns out he said "I like you too. And I thought it was impossible for you to like me back". So we mutually share the "liking".
Later on the next day, gosh things kinda changed. He rarely texted and replies late. Not the usual chats and when we meet he is fine with me but avoids most eye contact. I know it is fast and im not hoping for a relationship with him that early but its weird...why the awkwardness? It is confusing. He says we need to find chemistry since we already like one another but then if he rarely chats now and we dont meet much, how do we create chemistry? Ok and when we meet he does hold my hand and flirt which is ok. But still I am confused. and most of the time, I START THE TEXTS AND CALLS. Oh wait, he never did after the confession....oh gosh. Please do advice.. What shall I do?

Sounds like he was just looking for "Mr. Right Now" at the club, and doesnt know how to tell you he isnt interested.

I would say, just leave him alone. Go on with your life.

Meeting guys in clubs are bars is only good if you are looking for a one night stand, not for boyfriend material. Booze, music, and a horny atmosphere does NOT work the next day when you wake up in the real world.

Chuck it up to experience and move on.

I see...well now that you put it that way I can see it clearly a little.

Still confused why would he admit he likes me and want to look for chemistry and stuff.

I did ask him frankly to be honest and I wont mind rejection.

I appreciate your reply...it makes sense now.

Another malaysian!!! I'd suggest asking him about it, if it doesn't work out,plenty of other fishes in the gay pool right?

Matthew Wrote:Another malaysian!!! I'd suggest asking him about it, if it doesn't work out,plenty of other fishes in the gay pool right?

I did ask..and he said the liking is mutual...and he want to follow the flow..but with awkwardness...and after confessing i liked him he asked 'why me?". As if he was not confident

maybe it reli is just a confidence issue, but the question is...is there anything you can do about it?

Matthew Wrote:maybe it reli is just a confidence issue, but the question is...is there anything you can do about it?

The thing is he felt that I could do better and can like others...
But i assured him i liked him and not the others....still he is becoming less and less supportive

Maybe it was just a rush of emotions after the kiss...the excitement and all...

Perhaps I should stop texting and calling him first

Yea I'd suggest the same krieshans Smile im wishing it all works out for ya

Matthew Wrote:Yea I'd suggest the same krieshans Smile im wishing it all works out for ya

THANK YOU for your reply. I really appreciate it Smile

I was born in New York City of proud Irish pagans. I was taught to be bold, resourceful and kind to people I met. I had great business relationships with the Chinese community in New York. I was truthful and funny and they laughed when they did business with me. My family were fine Irish gangsters who were honest if you didn't try to bullshit us.

I was moving to San Francisco in 1976 to check out the growing gay community. My friend Tom told me about Danny. He said Danny was very cute and raised in Macao. Danny was very straight and would never have sex with a big handsome Irish guy from NY. The bet was on. Tom "I will make it with Danny before 10 PM on Monday, the first day on the job."

Danny was friendly at first like I was. Suddenly by 9:30 AM he started to act "polite". "John, I have never had sex with a man." I told him I was glad he didn't say no. I invited him to lunch. Danny laughed. "Tom said you were the craziest Irishman he ever knew. He said you didn't know how to take NO as an answer." "Danny, let me cook you dinner at my new apartment.." Danny seemed to blush but he liked my interest in him. He had never been so well complimented on his sex appeal. He nasty girlfriend had said his 4 inch cock was too small. I told him it sounded perfect to me.

As luck would have it, Danny fucked me by 6 o'clock. I raved about his performance and said he had to sleep over. He had to audition as my new lover a few more times. danny said he didn't feel guilty. He had never been so well rewarded by compliments.

At 10, Tom called. Danny and I were still in bed telling jokes and translating naughty words into Cantonese or English. I taught Danny what tumescence was and other hepful words for masturbation etc. He taught me nice words for fucking in Chinese. It was an educational experience. We knew we were trying to improve Sino-American relations. Fuck Kissinger. The hard work is done in bed by friendly guys having sex with each other. For 4 long years we improved diplomatic ties between us.

It always works. If you like a guy, tell him. Danny was not offended, he was flattered by me. I read your thread and I am confused about you. I never acted confused with a guy, I tried to get his pants off the day we met. I got lots of rejections but I clearly remember the guys who accepted my invitation to ave sex. I don't like coy guys or guys who want to cross examine me. I am a painfully truthful guy and if you piss me off you will know it.

All guys like to be straight with each other and not play stupid gay games. Go for it. He will say NO and you will move on. If he says YES you win big and you feel no confusion or guilt.

I have been gay for 57 years since my first native American boy. He was the great grand son of Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce Indian tribe of Idaho. His native American family were pagans. My native Irish family were pagans. We both believed in ancestor worship. By golly, Danny from Macao believed in ancestor worship. We made love as men and hoped our families approved. I am sure they did. We did nothing that Iw ouldn't do if my own parents were watching. We made love.

Go for it.