Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused with the signs he is giving
Act like a slut get treated like a slut.

I would never, ever french kiss on a first meeting. Heck I'm not even going to allow most first dates to end with a kiss. Why? Because I want to make it perfectly clear that I am looking to get to know a person before we swap bodily fluids.

By allowing him to french kiss you you sent the message that you were in this for 'just sex' - and that is what he was most likely looking for.

Men are pigs - get that into your head right now and start putting up the walls and digging the moat to keep the pigs out.

I strongly suggest no kissing when first meeting (french or otherwise), I also strongly suggest you lay out your intentions and what it is you are looking for right from the bat. If you are looking for a one night stand/casual sex and only sex - tell the fella. If you are looking for a long term relationship then tell him.

Being forthright and honest about what it is you want will weed out the majority of players. The 'Just Sex' guys will say 'oh, gee, well thanks' and move on when they discover that you have a strictly relationship bent.

To strengthen that and to keep the more persistent 'just sex' guys away, tell them you have a 30 day no sex policy. This will weed out all but the 'I must conquer you' jerks who will play along and actually go through the motions of 'dating' you just to get you into bed - because now you are a challenge, a trophy to be won.

However if you date enough and pay close attention to what they are saying and hold back your emotions and keep from falling from them - you will get clues and a gut feeling that they are out for conquest, not relationships.

If you want 'just sex' with fellows then french kiss them on the dance floor minutes after meeting them. But don't expect it to become more than just sex. It is very rare where two sex hounds on the hunt end up finding a mate for the long haul.

There really is a lot of truth is the proverb; "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!"

Don't be played.

It sounds like one of two things is happening. Either he was just looking for a little fun or quick hook-up, or he is being truthful when he says he thinks you are better than him and he didn't think you would like him. Honestly, either way, I would probably say cut your losses. If he was just a player looking for fun in the club, no amount of talking to him or telling him how much you like him would make him really like you back. If he lacks confidence, and is already telling you this early on that you are to good for him, it is not going to get better. It may be possible to start a relationship, but it WILL turn into a co-dependent, passive aggressive relationship that ends badly. He would likely keep telling you throughout the relationship that you are better than him, and that becomes very draining. More than likely, he will never feel like he is good enough for you and will constantly look to you for approval. He will constantly ask himself why you are with him and when you are going to dump him because you can do better. You don't need that drama. It's like building a house on an active volcano. You know it is going to blow up and destroy everything; it's just a matter of when.

He told my friend that I am not his type (a friend that likes me).

And to me he swore he did not say it.

I moved on like whatever cos' I dont wanna dwell on something that may not be serious.

I have guarded my heart.

Thanks for all the replies.

Oh and no sex was involved...I did not let him have that LOL

Something about the wy you wrote the post made me think that your behavior changed after he said he liked you, like you began texting and calling him a lot, if that's the case, maybe you need to let things cool down a little, is never good idea let things grow so quick, when you meet someone new, most of the time it never ends well, it's better to go slow and meet the person little by little, it gives you time to see if he has any quirks you don't like, let's you see if it is more than pure chemistry and leaves a little mistery, so I don't know how things happened I just believe that maybe you pursued him a little too hard.