Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused with this kid.. I don't know what to make of it or what what to do?
i want to delete this post but idk how now

Flalugj, hello and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm afraid I can't really talk for your heart or his. You've acknowledged that things are going to be difficult because of distance, but you have also seen that you two have a connection. I don't know if you should be asking us, complete strangers to this situation, rather than asking HIM... Honestly, he and you are the only ones who have any idea whether this is a good idea or not. So why don't you ask him in a text if your relationship is worth pursuing, if it's going anywhere or if the distance is going to make things difficult? Maybe he doesn't think that you have a relationship. I don't know.

Maybe the two of you could agree to see other people while you are away from each other, ie not tie each other down in a situation where neither of you would feel free to live and experience something else, if it were to occur?

Think about it, because, from what I've understood so far, neither of you is committed to the other. Am I right? Have you promised to be faithful to each other? Has a relationship started between the two of you?

I know it's sometimes difficult to let go of something that is really good but if you can at least give each other some freedom, a bit of living space, you'll probably find that it'll give you a stronger bond, if that's what fate had in store.

Good luck with your life and relationship(s).
PA