Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused x 2
so... a few months on and i am still none the wiser. i have spent so much time with him in the last few months. going round his house in the evenings, and spending nights in just watching tv together. i cant decide whether its just purely a friendship thing or he actually feels something for me.

we recently went on holiday together and there were a few times when we would lay on the bed together and one day he mentioned he was going into the bathroom to masturbate and said i could "give him a helping hand if i wanted". i think he was just joking, so i just laughed. the thing is with this whole situation there have been no clear cut opportunities for me to even make the first move or know beyond any doubt whether he is gay straight or bi. as far as im concerned i cant get past the fact that he was with his previous ex girlfriend for 8 years and would still be with her today if it wasnt for her ending it, thats what i cant understand.
i sometimes text him during the night with leading questions expecting some kind of emotional response but get nothing back. admittedly he is the least emotionally charged prson ever, but its still so frustrating. he always talks about getting with loads of girls and is now setting his standards lower so that he can just get it out of his system. but its nearly been a year snce his break up and he still hasnt hd sex with anyone else. when the day comes that he ends up in a relationship with another girl will probably break me but i kind of hope its sooner rather than later so at least then i'll knw. as far as he is concrened he still thinks im 100% straight as i still pull girls on nights out etc, but i dont want to admit to anything about being bi or gay as i dont want it to affect our friendship. i dont know wther he thinks the same as i do, sometimes i get gay vibes and then other times its like he would never do anything like that....