Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused x 2
I think you've definitely given him enough hints over time. You never know, he may open up to you at some point. Just focus on your friendship and take each day as it comes, surprises always appear when we least expect them...Confusedmile:

very true bookworm I found my man on here and was NOT expecting that to happen. however to the issue at hand.
Have you tried NOT dropping hints and just come out and tell him how you feel. Some times you need to take a chance to be happy.
If I read right he may be as scared to tell you as you are to tell him.Spooning with a friend just does not happen with str8 guys. well not in the 50 years i have lived.

Honesty is ALWAYS ALWAYS the best policy so stop hiding and take a chance on happiness.
Yes he may reject the idea BUT he may take you in his arms and say what took you so long.

thanks guys, i totally took your advice and decided to cool it for a while. i still have confusion with what he wants but i'm totally going to chill out for a while and if something is going to happen it will. but as an honest opinion, if someone let you do the following would you be a little confused too.

last weekend i stayed at his house and as he only has a double bed we were staying in that after we had headed into town for a night out. bearing in mind we have done this on 3 seperate occasions, each time leading to me tickling him etc. he knew this time we would be going out and coming back to a bed we'd have to share. this week i was quite daring and slid my hands into his shorts and at first he was cagey but i asked if i could feel his balls and he let me, and then after i went back and grabbed his piece and it was semi erect. he then laughed and pushed my hand away. we left it there after that, we were both drunk and i thought i had made myself clear that i was a little too keen. the next morning he said during the day "oh yeah and u last night, you were being a pest, you need to masturbate before or something" and i just got a bit embarassed but joked as he walked away and said "you love it". i cant tell if its just him being comfortable with me and kind of knows that i like him but is straight and doesnt want to hurt my feelings, or wether he is trying to convince himself of something

little by little, i'm beginning to find this thread, a bit erotic.

got a hard on after that last post. damn ur lucky

its just such an akward situation (how horny do you think i feel at times!!!). me and my circle of friends are quite a macho orientated group, so theres not really any suggestions i can say without leaving myself open to a fall. the other night i was sleeping in my bed and my friend was staying in my spare room, but he came into mine and wanted to watch tv and stayed in my bed. so i know he chose this, he didnt have to at all, there was no excuse for him to. its just little things that i pick up on that make me think that he does like me, but they never seem to be enough to be conclusive. i was standing in the kitchen on the weekend leanng over the worktopp reading the paper and he came up behind me and jokingly pretended to do me from behind and was laughing. but when i go to be touchy feely with some things it seems a bit akward and he goes all coy and unresponsive.

we would go out on the weekend to pull girls and talk about girls as it seems natural, and i know thats probably what he wants as it is the norm. but there is nothing i can seem to say or do that brings me any closer to finding out the real situations

HELP..

He definitely feels comfortable with you. Maybe there's a part of him that's even more confused than you are... some of your descriptions certainly make it seem that way. Some people have different ideas of boundaries and such when it comes to friends, and perhaps he thinks there's nothing wrong... but he seems to come into your bed a lot. I can't help but wonder if he's trying to work up courage as well, but when things start to go too far that he freaks out a bit, or overcompensates. I don't know... may be wishful thinking on your behalf that he likes you, there just seems to be a lot of closeness.

joshmcc Wrote:its just such an akward situation (how horny do you think i feel at times!!!). me and my circle of friends are quite a macho orientated group, so theres not really any suggestions i can say without leaving myself open to a fall. the other night i was sleeping in my bed and my friend was staying in my spare room, but he came into mine and wanted to watch tv and stayed in my bed. so i know he chose this, he didnt have to at all, there was no excuse for him to. its just little things that i pick up on that make me think that he does like me, but they never seem to be enough to be conclusive. i was standing in the kitchen on the weekend leanng over the worktopp reading the paper and he came up behind me and jokingly pretended to do me from behind and was laughing. but when i go to be touchy feely with some things it seems a bit akward and he goes all coy and unresponsive.

we would go out on the weekend to pull girls and talk about girls as it seems natural, and i know thats probably what he wants as it is the norm. but there is nothing i can seem to say or do that brings me any closer to finding out the real situations

HELP..

hes a tease,some people are like that,he most likely gets a power trip from seeing you fancy him.

Quote:hes a tease,some people are like that,he most likely gets a power trip from seeing you fancy him.

That may be true, but how many straight men do you know that would do that? I cant think of a single one. He may be the one and only that does that but its hard to say, especially because I have a hard time figuring you UK men out :p. I think jbrowder has it right. He probably hasnt gotten used to is sexuality like you have and maybe is a lot more scared of it than either of you know so he puts barriers up to keep his manly image in check and not give into what he is really feeling.

I know you have never actually told him (or anyone) that you are bi, but maybe you should? I have only told a few people, but all that I have (my closest friends) have all accepted it and nothing has changed between us (two of them I live with). Im sure he probably knows already, but that may open the door for him to show is true self as well, whether he really knew, whether he really is your best friend, or maybe even if he is as well. I recommend reading what everyone else has to say about that suggestion first because its kind of a risky piece of advice.

Glaedr Wrote:That may be true, but how many straight men do you know that would do that? I cant think of a single one. He may be the one and only that does that but its hard to say, especially because I have a hard time figuring you UK men out :p. I think jbrowder has it right. He probably hasnt gotten used to is sexuality like you have and maybe is a lot more scared of it than either of you know so he puts barriers up to keep his manly image in check and not give into what he is really feeling.

I know you have never actually told him (or anyone) that you are bi, but maybe you should? I have only told a few people, but all that I have (my closest friends) have all accepted it and nothing has changed between us (two of them I live with). Im sure he probably knows already, but that may open the door for him to show is true self as well, whether he really knew, whether he really is your best friend, or maybe even if he is as well. I recommend reading what everyone else has to say about that suggestion first because its kind of a risky piece of advice.

I had a guy do just the same,he would do all sorts of stuff,I in the end realised he was on a power trip so played along,knowing he was not gay,I would ask him for a "treat" so he would show his bum and pull his pants down so the top of his dick was showing,in the end I copped a feel and he nearly shit himself but the next day he was back doing the same,it was a bit strange when I met his long term girlfriend.