Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused yet again
pellaz Wrote:have you been in a straight relationship
vs
a same sex relationship

in these posts not everything can be said that is needed. You might need to experience both. 7years down the line it might really matter but now I really see you committed. that either one will work.

no, I have never been in a heterosexual relationship, or a homosexual one, knowing that it was what it was.

I find women difficult and at times frustrating, this would be great and make this easier if she wasn't such a glaring exception. She is so different, that is why I became her friend in the first place.

hank Wrote:no, I have never been in a heterosexual relationship, or a homosexual one, knowing that it was what it was.

I find women difficult and at times frustrating, this would be great and make this easier if she wasn't such a glaring exception. She is so different, that is why I became her friend in the first place.

She sounds like a good person. Seriously, these exceptions are usually good signs.

Xyxthumbs

Never know if you don't try. Would you rather try and she not return your love, it not work out and thus KNOW or, spend the rest of your life wondering what might have been simply because you didn't take that chance?

Personally I'd rather KNOW than go through life wondering if I let the right one slip away out of fear.

I hate these situations. I have had many friends go though the same thing.
I am a big user of the Benjamin Franklin Ledger Sheet. one on one side the other on the other and list the pros and con of both. The one with the most pros wins.
But you still have to go with your heart.