Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused.
I think the difficulty is sometimes FINDING that nice, quiet, balanced place where you are able to view things dispassionately, and objectively - I know I have difficulty getting there when I'm stressed or it seems like things are all getting a BIT too much for me, and I consider myself to be really GENERALLY quite well-balanced ...

... I don't think there's anything wrong with you babe, and I do sympathise with your trust-issues. I would hope that, in time, you'll become more comfortable sharing your thoughts and feelings with the guys here (even us comparative newbies), as I certainly wouldn't have any problems giving you the best advice I can, and I'm sure I speak for others when I say the same thing ...

When did you come out babe ? I don't know the answer, but it might help me understand a couplea things Confusedmile:.

Ta xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Keep yer chin up Bighug.

One question... Why label a "type"...?

To my mind, I fancy who I fancy, and I love who I love. To Hell with the image and the rights and wrongs of it.

Aiming for a specific "type" of person is really restrictive, when you could find everything you want from someone in a person you'd never dream of entertaining.

Keep an open mind Sunshine Bighug

Dan x x x

Type is like.. Well I dont mean as one specific type, I mean I cant differ between what I want, as in certain give certain things where as other guys can commit more.

Trapped.. I feel trapped in general, like the path im on now is the only one I can have, I suppose part of it is down to uni and the work load. At the moment im on tablets for a particular reason, and the side effects include feeling down, confused and basically just mind altering. I was advised not to do uni this year but wait a year, but I wanted to do this year. I just feel I have no freedom to do what I want, but then im unsure what I want.. Uh See I completely confuse my self, I feel there isnt room to make improvements.

Came out 4 years ago now lol. So it isnt really a new thing, the only thing which concerns me was maybe im making myself like specific guys.. I mean I do feel towards guys but kinda think I might towards one or two females? But kinda feel pushed into being "Gay". Ack I dont know Cry

Sorry for moaning constantly lol. I dont think I can seperate things into catagories, as each flows into each other so.. Ahh life is well confusing.

Uni finishes for a month soon so :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Never lose sight of the fact that you are an individual, so there's nothing that says that you have to comply with ANYTHING that has gone before you ...

I often think that's it is a drawback of the modern world that people feel the need to categorise themselves into one or more groups ... gay, straight, bisexual, labour, conservative, republican, democrat, you name it ... why can't we just be ourselves ?

In ancient times, people weren't ostracised because they slept with men OR women - roles and opinions were different, and so much more was natural than sectional ...

That HAS to be one of the biggest drawbacks of the modern age in my book ... it's what makes people ultimately afraid to just be themselves, in all the myriad of colours, shapes and forms that that takes.

We all find attractive what we find attractive, so just be yourself, and let THAT be your first step Confusedmile:.

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Thats my point, in the mist of everything, I dont know who 'Mark' is. So how can I be myself, when I dont know who myself is? I think not complying is quite hard for anyone to do. :confused: I mean you just get fixed in the particular group/classification, and after a while you start thinking like.. Hmm I wonder if I am that person? :frown:

Aye modern times like class everyone as something, but hey.. We cant change that, just got to live with it..
[/COLOR]

Well I personally have always considered myself to be the me that I am when I'm alone ...

... I'm very much what I would call an empathic chameleon kinda individual, by which I mean that I do generally strongly empathise with my friends (it's one of the reasons why I'm often their first port of call to open up to when they've done something questionable, stupid, or that they are ashamed of), and so it is in my OWN company that I tend to be most like me ...

... but everybody's different. Ask either of my best mates and they would probably tell you that I'm most like me when I'm with them ! Biggrinflip.

Only you can decide when you're most like yourself, and again, you really oughtn't worry about it - life has a way of sorting this type of thing out by itself ... everything will be fine. xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Meh ive decided to forget about this rubbish focus on whats going on at the moment, then Ill address this problem. Thanks for all the advice guys was awesome. Rolleyes
[/COLOR]