Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations to the donor or donors
Who donated money to the GS site. I noticed that not one single person made a donation last month. How folks expect Andy to maintain this site without donations is beyond me. It seems that everyone loves the site and really miss it on the few occasions that it goes off line but so few are willing to dip in their pockets to help out.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I know this may on the face of it sound like a cheapskate idea but if the minimum donation level was brought down to say £2 I think there would be a lot more impulse donations. I know £5isnt a gread deal but its enough psychologically to make people pause and think about if they can afford it. Lets face it you would probably give you last 2 quid even to a tone def busker if they looked like they needed it but they would have to be prety damb good to get a 5er out of me. That being said I only arrived here at this site this morning and figure I may be living here a while and probably anoyiong some of you with stupid questions or ill conceived ideas while I figure out who I am becoming aswell as needing adivce support and possably a shoulder to cry on as I come out. So even being the cheapskate I obviously am I have donated.

i would donate, but i am not using paypal or any other similar things. i don't even know how internet transactions work. i'm not set up for that and it's not in my plans in the near future. the only possibility would be for me to send him cash directly.

otherwise, i'd love to donate.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I'm jobless
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Just to clarify I am NOT comparing this site to a bad busker lol

I've donated a couple times in my time here, tried to donate again yesterday but I type my paypal password in and it just freezes. Will give it another bash later Smile

EDIT: It is just not working for me. Paypal or manual debit card. Just spins round saying loading and doesn't actually do anything. I wonder if others are experiencing the same.

people donate when they can.

Seemed to work when I did it on my phone and not my laptop. I've emailed Andy anyway, because it doesn't seem like it works too well.

A small price for the support i have received

Cridders88 Wrote:EDIT: It is just not working for me. Paypal or manual debit card. Just spins round saying loading and doesn't actually do anything. I wonder if others are experiencing the same.

Paypal worked fine for me, but this was last week, not sure about this week anyway.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]