Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conquering a Threesome! YUM!!!
I've always had a threesome fantasy in one form or another. When I pretended I was straight I wanted to have two women at once...of course. But as the years went by my interest in a three-way with two other guys evolved from "oooh, I bet that would be fun" to "damn, I gotta have it" and finally resulting in "yes, I've conquered two guys at once!"

The magical evening started out like any other - I sat on the couch browsing Grindr profiles while patiently waiting for some attention from other users in order to feel some sort of validation. Wink

When all of a sudden, half of a cute gay couple sent me a message. This isn't the first time a couple has reached out but this is the first time I felt like I could seriously consider meeting them. They both had profiles, they were both interested, they were both cute...and they lived just a few miles away. SCORE! So as not to look too desperate, I waited a couple days before I agreed to meet.

I through all caution to the wind and agreed to meet them at their house...after all, sex was the only thing on anyone's mind. My anxiety grew with each passing second as I drove closer and closer to my destination. Fortunately, my dick grew at the same rate so any sense of self-preservation I had left as the blood rushed out of my brain and into...well, you know where the blood went.

As I pulled into the driveway I really started to question my actions and felt the pull to turn around and go home come over me. That is, until this cute face poked out behind the door, smiled, and beckoned me in. At that point my desire became too strong, leaped out of my car, sprinted across the lawn, and dove through a closed window into the living room stripping naked the whole way. Ok, so none of what happened after opening the car door is true, but it felt like that's exactly what happened!

Anyways, I walked in, guy 1 greeted me at the door and guy 2 took my coat. They led to me to the kitchen where we proceeded to have a glass of wine while partaking in ridiculously awkward small talk. After I finished my glass I boldly stated that I was nervous, definitely wanted to be there, but if they wanted anything to happen they would have to make the first move. Apparently that was the cue for which they had been waiting. I was flanked by both guys while my head acted as if it were watching tennis...who do I kiss first???

After a few small kisses with both, they brought me into the bedroom (which was absolutely normal and not a sexual torture chamber, whew!!!). It didn't take long for the three of us to become completely naked and standing in a circle with our erections all pointing at one another. Guy 2 took it upon himself to kneel down and begin enjoying me and guy 1 in turn while we kissed and groped. After a few minutes, guy 1 replaced 2 and the same process continued. A few more minutes goes by and it's finally my turn to get eye-level with their manhood. "AT LAST!" I thought...I finally got to have one in each hand!

I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to go into too much detail so fast-forward to being on the bed. Now for those of you that have had sex, you know how it all happens. Though I absolutely would love to give you a play by play of what happened, I feel it best for the sake of sexual mystery - as well as avoiding an infraction here - to make this part short. What happened next was probably the best sexual experience I have ever had in my life! I mean, how could it not be when I'm in the middle of two gorgeous guys??? All their attention was on me! And being in the bottom role in this scenario was absolute HEAVEN!!! There was so much touching, kissing, groping, bodies intertwined, turn-taking (no, they did not high five each other), and perfect combination of gentle and rough. We even cuddled for 5 whole minutes after everyone was spent.

Guy 1 and guy 2 will forever be remembered and hopefully repeated the next time I find myself in vacationing in their area.

As I got back into my car with a permanent smile on my face, I drove home while thinking how absolutely astounding this experience was...and I didn't even get murdered! SCORE!!!

Congrats. I don't know if my experience was an outlier, but posting a fully explicit story wasn't a problem for me. I'm glad you had fun.

Hey Shannon~! Glad to see you back! Wow, that was some hot story, damn! I don't think it's against the forum rules to be more explicit in text form, and nobody ain't gonna give any infraction to a hot post~ Wink Anyway, congratz for ticking off another sexual adventure off your list ~ Xyxthumbs

Congratulations on not getting murdered.......and the other part too Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

HOT! Tongue

Thanks for sharing that. I haven't had that many but I love a good 3-way and they have an important place in my sexual fantasy world. I mean, there are some things you can not DO with only one other guy! Wink

Quote:(which was absolutely normal and not a sexual torture chamber, whew!!!).
Awww! That would have been much more hotter.... But Awesome story, I'll say this for myself and everyone else... Thanks for the boner
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Strange confession: I once walked out of a threesome! More fool me.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

congrats on your good time, buddy!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

well that got my pulse racing lol ... little jealous here too Smile

YAY SHANNON!!!!

Next time...take a video!

I love a hot 3-way...