Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consideration for others
I'd say I'm waaaaay too considerate of others... it's probably my downfall, to some degree.

Damn..... I need to work on being more selfish! :biggrin:

Yes, unfortunately I am considerate of others. And no the hella bitch of a mother I had had no hand in not raising a jerk. If she had her way I would have grown up to sacrifice babies or some crap like that....

I tend to act far more considerate than I should in some situations, but I think that's probably a side-effect of the "be seen and not heard" way I was raised.

Like, if someone is talking to someone... and I need to talk to them about something important... I will sit and wait until they are finished, regardless of how much of a rush I am in - simply so they don't think I'm rude Laugh

I wouldn't say I'm especially considerate, while I do try to be, there's been many times where I've felt guilty for not doing one thing or another to help others.

Gosh, I consider every single thing, everytime, I pay attention to all the details and up to few years it was a problem in my life, cause I was in the habit of putting the needs of others before mine.
Now I take it easier...

QueenOdi Wrote:I always suspected you was a sneaky bitch Chicken .

Now I know your secret...tralala Sheep

I NEVER said I was not a sneaky bitch!!!

In fact I will tell you to your homely, sad, scary face that I am a SNEAKY BITCH!!!
Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley

This is what happens to Sneaky Bitches!
[Image: tumblr_mb06e24jVf1rcyy94o1_400.gif]

You get a Lamp to da face and then I get da fuck up outta there before the po-po pull up inna mi yaad :p

So think twice Wink

I would never do any of those things on your list but I wouldn't thank my mother for that.

nah i'll put my cigarette out on your child's face if it's close by when i've finished smoking

LOL JK i think i'm pretty considerate . definitely don't thank my mom for that though . and i'm probably not as considerate as i think i am 0__o

I'm mostly a pretty considerate person, especially in person to person interaction. That's not to say that I am not often very blunt, I am, but I tell the truth about my opinions.

One glaring exception to that, is while driving. I can't tell you why it is, but, I am a very aggressive driver. I am not polite when people make driving mistakes, for example, cutting someone off, not using stop signs properly etc. It just pisses me off for some reason.
Anyway that's me.

Richard