Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constant fear of him leaving
^
I normally don't say anything about these kinds of things on the internet, but your comment is a little harsh. I think the Anon username is for whoever wants to post anonymously - meaning I don't think this is the same person that made other posts under the anon user name - and it sounds like you're confused. I noticed that you only have 10 posts and that you recently joined too, this confused me at first as well.

Hi Anon,

I am so sorry you have been treated badly and used in your past .
It's an awful thing to happen and it leaves some very deep scars, your heart was broken and discarded and now the memory of that horrible event is effecting your current happiness.

Sweetie , you have to believe in your self, you deserve this happiness as does your current partner.
You are a wonderful person that knows how to love and is loved by a wonderful partner, please do not punish him for the acts of the jerks in your past, It's not fair for him or you.

It's understandable that you feel guarded ,that you are anticipating the same thing to happen ,but that anticipation is not valid in this situation.

He loves you and you love him ,but you also have to love yourself.
You are worthy of love , you are worthy of respect and what's more you deserve it.

Your self esteem has been bruised there is no doubt about that , time to rebuild , time to write down all your qualities and stop blaming yourself or others for the actions of a few jerks, you did not ask to be treated that way , let it go.

We are all here for you.
Bighug

AdrianMarcus Wrote:^
I normally don't say anything about these kinds of things on the internet, but your comment is a little harsh. I think the Anon username is for whoever wants to post anonymously - meaning I don't think this is the same person that made other posts under the anon user name - and it sounds like you're confused. I noticed that you only have 10 posts and that you recently joined too, this confused me at first as well.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention – under general rules of this forum I read the following: “Please create only ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.” I had no idea that Anon was not included in that rule.

As you have rightly pointed out I am confused but thank you for sharing how Anon works.