Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constant headache & fuzzy eyesight
mrk2010 Wrote:What u on about mr? I'm sure they'd look rather fetching on you :p I love the Clark Kent look hehehe, the thing about Clark Kent is the fact he turns into superman ;-) hehehe

Agreed Clark Kent Smile is smoking hot Smile

quick snap of my new glasses, got them on wednesday and they've made a huge difference

MidgetGem Wrote:[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=516] quick snap of my new glasses, got them on wednesday and they've made a huge difference
you look great with them on!

Thanks nick :redface: still not used to wearing them yet haha, and before anyone asks or points it out, yes I am 19 and yes I'll be 20 in 24 days :redface:

Glad to see it worked out.

My gut instinct said either corrective lens issue or high blood pressure. Either one isn't good.

MidgetGem Wrote:Thanks nick :redface: still not used to wearing them yet haha, and before anyone asks or points it out, yes I am 19 and yes I'll be 20 in 24 days :redface:

Omgosh Midgey!!! Those glasses make you look so cute Confusedmile: .

My glasses make me look like a whore :frown: j/k , but people say glasses make me look intelligent... never cute :frown: .

But I'm glad your eyes are getting pampered, give those peepers alittle support Confusedmile: .

And omgosh, you're almost out of your teens! ... I feel like the baby now :frown: you and Zet were the closest to my age and y'all leaving me behind :tongue: I go 19 in October... .Wink

Midget, you look gorgeous and not even a pair of glasses would change that.

The glasses you chose really suit you.

I wear a very similar shape pair of glasses but framless after vision impairment snuck up on me a few years ago and I was getting constant headaches after a day at work.

Quote:I feel like the baby now

You will always be our baby Bighug
Hehehe

dfiant Wrote:I wear a very similar shape pair of glasses but framless after vision impairment snuck up on me a few years ago and I was getting constant headaches after a day at work.

Ha Ha - your old - :tongue:

When I was 39 my eye doctor told me that people need reading glasses when they hit 40 - sure enough when I hit 40 my ability to focus on near objects went away.

Every since then I am nearly amazed at how hard it is to focus - its like the eye muscles just went on a long vacation or something.

I was told the same thing. The muscles don't work as well as they used to and your lenses start to harden, that takes about 10 years and generally what ever prescription you have by you early 50's is the same precription you should have the rest of your life.