Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacting a Self-deleted Member?
Just curious, is there a way to get into contact with the member OnceUponADream, he sent me some private messages, but I never got a chance to respond and apparently he deleted his account, I think my lack of response might have contributed to his leaving and feel terrible, does anyone have his e-mail address maybe? Sad

You can blame yourself for that, or even think that you may have contributed.

People delete their accounts for a variety of reasons, very few leave behind contact details, a lot end up coming back.

Nope, sorry, once a person destroys their account all their account details, contact stuff is lost forever. Until such time they return and put that information back up there.

I doubt it was your fault. And if he did leave because you said or didn't say something, its a pretty pissy thing to just self delete like that without nary a word to explain his actions to you.

IDK - do you want pissy people in your life?

And if he did leave for the reasons you think (because you didn't reply soon enough in his books) then this is manipulative behavior, he is trying to cause you to do things on his time table, trying to cause you to act and react as he wills instead of allowing you to do things on your own time.

Manipulative behaviors never end well, and I fear those who use manipulation do it a lot more than most people think. So its a behavioral trait that ultimately turns around and becomes a serious problem for people dealing with manipulators.

Thus, assuming that the reason he self deleted was to 'force you' to do his will, I doubt you seriously want to be in contact with this fellow - for if he does it once, he will do it over and over again.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:IDK - do you want pissy people in your life?

Maybe he does.........he might be into that sort of thing.
Drool-smiley

I think he said something like this place wasn't quite right for him, wasn't what he was looking for

doubt it's your fault