Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight guys are cute.
Looks a bit like Bear Grylls to me lol. It's not him though.

Cute no ruggedly handsome yes my man is cute and cuddly

a lot of men str8 and gay are cute others EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Looks a bit like Bear Grylls to me lol. It's not him though.
I thought he looked like a young Rod Stewart.

Anonymous Wrote:I have a reputation to uphold

Is the use of 90% of the photos you see online technically legal?:confused:
I wouldn't know the proportion, but if you are using someone else's photo, the couple herein might like to know that they are being peddled on a gay forum... ??? Since they are not people I recognise, I'm not sure they are public figures. So I'm not sure it's fair to these people. So even though I know what you're saying, to me it seems a bit like an infringement of their personal rights, that's all. It would be like sharing their telephone number on here. You can ask Andy if this photo is acceptable. What do other people think?

princealbertofb Wrote:... What do other people think?
I think that once someone submits a photograph to the web it is usually seen as fair game. Where possible I like to acknowledge sources. The trouble comes when an image or any created piece is lifted without the copyright owner's permission and then is spread, often unwittingly, by other parties.

marshlander Wrote:I think that once someone submits a photograph to the web it is usually seen as fair game. Where possible I like to acknowledge sources. The trouble comes when an image or any created piece is lifted without the copyright owner's permission and then is spread, often unwittingly, by other parties.

I think that it's assumed that once you upload it somewhere where it can be downloaded without repercussions even though it is licensed or something, it's your problem if somebody takes the photo and uses it. That's why there are sites likes Flickr where you specify the license and if someone wants to use your picture, they have to ask for your permission.

Doesn't do anything for me at all, but I'm glad he floats your boat! Tongue

I try not to go gaga over straight guys though, it's an exercise in frustration. Rolleyes But I have had my fair share of straight crushes.