Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversation I want to have with all the straight cute guys
Hey. I have to tell you this. I think you are a really attractive guy and I'm gonna tell you that I'm attracted to you. But I want you to know that I would never do anything to act on that. I just want us to move from that, and then go forward, ok?

I'm not a gross guy, I'm not an animal whos going to take advantage of you, or be some manipulative toxic person. I'm really not like that. I'm actually quite supportive and positive about my friends. I want to see them do well cause I want them to see me do well. I just feel like I need to tell you, so that we can just be normal coworkers and just treat eachother like people.

Its more of a complement that I think you're a cool guy and I feel lucky to have met you. I'm serious. But not awkward about it. Thats the opposite of what I'm doing. If we can both just understand that, and joke about it, then we'll know where we stand with eachother. Cause right now I don't know how to handle these feelings. Like you with girls probably, sometimes you feel attracted to a girl physically, and you don't wanna look awkward or say the wrong thing. Thats how i feel with YOU most of the time. So, if you have anything to say then that would be cool. I'm not expecting you to like me or anything, but like if you're cool with me or whatever. Would be comforting to know, because i would like us to just be friends and to just be able to act like myself.

This is beautiful, but unnecessary, and it sounds like a manipulation tactic. However, I feel an impulse and a push to try it... lol.

Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with Aaycle about it being manipulation tactic.

Well, I meant it more for the cute straight guys I work with.

Is it manipulative?:confused:
Just looks like someting you'd say to a straight guy you might fancy to make it clear that you're gay, like him, but you're not going to rape him when his back is turned.(As some deluded guys seem to think.)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I understand what you're trying to do. However it does read to me as slightly creepy. Maybe it's just me thoughConfusedmile:

Mick

I guess the problem is that you;re trying to change the way they think and feel. If they know you are gay then they will make their own mind up. if there is a problem with how they act towards you then try to just earn their respect whenever possible and just keep trying to get along with them. They will eventually see you for who you are and not the stereotype.
Forgive me if i have missunderstood your post.

From what I can tell, you would act on it. Admit it and move on, that's where you're stuck. Have a few drinks, and let him know you're on the down low, and tell him you respect him enough to be honest about it. If a guy told me he was gay or that he likes me, I would probably have sex with him at some point. If he was cute anyway. Probably. But that's just me.

I can just imagine how THAT conversation would go at the photocopier or water cooler etc!

A lot of straight guys are insecure or even paranoid around us and I think this short little speech sounds so contrived that it would confirm such paranoia.

If you're not into straight guys, why all the fuss?