Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coolest MARVEL Movie
Since there have been so many comic-book-to-movie films released over the years, I'm going to restrict this question to just the Marvel ones ... what's your favourite ??

Your options (in case you can't remember them) would include things like (obviously) Spider Man 1, 2 or 3, Elektra, Daredevil, The Punisher, Fantastic Four (1 or Rise of the Silver Surfer), Ghost Rider, and even Blade I, II or Blade Trinity (I believe).

Cheers !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

My fav would have to be Blade 1+2, hated 3 @.@ only good thing about that was Ryan Reynolds imo >.> lol, but I'm a fan of Vampire movies and just like watching those.

mmm .. love Vampire movies

Vampires are definately cool. The only movie I really like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt is Interview with the Vampire.

But back on topic, I'm not really a Marvel fan. I prefer the Batman movies. I'm really looking forward to "The Dark Knight" with Heath Ledger as the Joker.

X-Men was Marvel wernt it??

Only movies in this category I've actually seen!!!

X-men is marvel, and the movies were decent. I'm a more x-men fan by far, but the spider man movies were just so much better imo....

There is talk about a wolverine movie (like the x-men movies weren't enough?) and a mystique movie. Halle Berry turned down an offer for a Storm spin off (I think it something to do with her role as Catwoman....)

God I know I'M going to be odd man out here.....

But I LOVED the HULK. Not the cheesey bad acting side, but I think they got him absolutley perfect. Next in line would be the spider man films, then X-2. Silver surfer was hot, but the 4 films just come across as hokey and for some reason Jessica Alba lost any acting ability after she left dark angel.

As long as were acting, which character would you want to be...if you could? I actually like the dark crazy side of the Hulk as well....but if push came to shove it would probably be Spidey.

My fingers sometimes. "As long as we're asking....."

Good question !! In the Marvel GAMES I would say I've always wanted to be Mastermind (he's a mutant with the ability to generate 3d Illusions in the real world - illusions so real he can cause people to think they've been killed (in which case they lapse into a coma), etc., etc.) - however in the X2 Movie, they F*CKED THAT BOY UP something chronic by pretending he was Striker's son, and that he was wheelchair-bound and what have you, so if it were based on the MOVIES I'd have to say that I'd want to be Magneto. That boy KICKS ASS :biggrin:.

... and yeah - I had COMPLETELY forgotten about the Hulk movie, and YES - you'll be on your own I'd expect 'coz most people (me included) really didn't take to the movie :frown:.

But fair play for plumping for it !! :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I know it's been talked about before,

But the connection between comics and gays. In so many ways and forms...but perhaps the Hulk thing is getting stronger and stronger the more you get dumped on. (And I can't help wonder what ....ahem...you know..under those shorts...)

There's definately a lot of characters to choose from but I know I wouldn't want to be superman... I would definately need something with a slightly darker side. Kind of back to the dark facing the light....