Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop-out.
Alright,

So the other day I was watching movie and something got me thinking. The girl in the movie got rejected by this guy she really likes. The guy gave her the most ridiculous cop-out ever.

Then I remembered what happened to me. I remember I was talking to this guy a few years ago. We hit it off etc etc etc. All that cheesy stuff. Obviously I fell for him and the time came when I had to know and he told me..

"My therapist doesn't think it's a good idea for me to see you. She doesn't think it's a good idea for me to be in a relationship right now..."

I was at a loss for words. He told me I was the best thing that has ever happened to him [Rolleyes] and I told him I'd wait however long, but I just couldn't take seeing him and not being able to be with him. Eventually our relationship faded.

Sometimes I find myself wondering if what he told me was true or if it was just cop-out a lame excuse just to get me off his back [pardon the pun, ha!]. It's never a good feeling when you hear something like that. I would've rather have heard the truth than some lame excuse, however painful it might've been.

Ever heard of a lame cop-out/excuse from someone you really liked..? I'm sure mines not the lamest one out there <_______< hehe

Yeah try being told that I love you while the guy has previously lied to you and you forgave him, and then you cut all ties with him and you cry though not much. He pops up back in your life and you have something of an emotional breakdown. You become friends and then he tells you he loves you while drunk and then the next day you confront him and he said he does love... but it was under an alias (The name and picture he lied under)... Yeah, biggest fucking cop out