Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corny songs you liked growing up?
Sinitta -so macho

There's something important I need to tell you people, something I've hiding for a long time, you see...I use to be Limb Bizkit Fan, but in my Defense I didn't choose to be a fan, they just appealed to my adolescent tastes(or lack there of)and there first album at least wasn't actually all that bad, , so there it is, I'm out and not so proud:biggrin:

I used to love the tv show the brady bunch. And when they sang. Look up sunshine day by the brady bunch on youtube. I love that song then and still do. Smile

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Backstreet boys songs....

And other boybands like A1, Westlife, Savage Garden, Boyzone :/

Ah, BSB.

Mmmmmm.............

I will always love them...

I am from the Disco era.............and although people think that era is corny and stupid, and even claim "Disco is dead".............Disco has been alive and well, regardless of the masses of people who claim to hate it!!

Of course......then there is THIS!!!!

Musique - In The Bush
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

jaxc Wrote:There's something important I need to tell you people, something I've hiding for a long time, you see...I use to be Limb Bizkit Fan, but in my Defense I didn't choose to be a fan, they just appealed to my adolescent tastes(or lack there of)and there first album at least wasn't actually all that bad, , so there it is, I'm out and not so proud:biggrin:

Msn-slapping

I had a friend who liked them, i liked them a LITTLE bit… i feel your shame :p