Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Just an update.

I'm doing fine, and it appears my mom and dad are as well.

My younger brother, Chris was admitted to the hospital today (Sunday).  He had a good night's sleep, but his oxygen levels were low.  He went to the hospital, and they admitted him.  He texted us to say that he will be there until Thursday.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(01-03-2021, 09:06 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: Just an update.

I'm doing fine, and it appears my mom and dad are as well.

My younger brother, Chris was admitted to the hospital today (Sunday).  He had a good night's sleep, but his oxygen levels were low.  He went to the hospital, and they admitted him.  He texted us to say that he will be there until Thursday.

I'm sorry to hear that Chuck, I hope he is fit and well again in no time, it doesn't sound pleasant. I'm glad you and your Mum are doing ok.

I'm really sorry to hear about this man, it's horrible timing as well around the holidays. Glad you and your parents are feeling better and will keep my fingers crossed that your brother feels better too.

thanks @Cridders88 @Justaguy

I've been texting with my brother (Chris) and he's doing well. He's responding to treatment, and is actually angry about being in the hospital. I'm hoping he stays angry, it means he's fighting.

Apparently he was started on some IV treatment, and he has to stay in the hospital until the treatment runs its course, which will be Thursday.

Good to hear your brother is responding well to his treatment! Sending good wishes to the whole family.

Just wanted to give you another update.

My dad was advised by his doctor to start taking vitamins C & D to help boost his energy. A friend also suggested he take elderberry. He is responding well and getting his energy back.

Mom still has a slight cough, but is otherwise fine.

Chris came home from the hospital last night (Friday). He has an oxygen tank, but it is set at a very low setting, and the doctors think that he'll only need it about 10 days, maximum.
[-] The following 2 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • andy, Bhp91126

Good news, thanks for the update!

Good to hear your brother is out of the hospital - hope you and your family fully recover and put this all behind you.

This is good news Chuck, glad your brother is out of hospital. Glad to hear you're all on the mend Smile