Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could size actually matter?
Hey guys,

I know there are many threads bout size around, but i have a direct opinion question that I'd like to ask.

Heres my story: very recently, i've met a pretty cool guy. Super friendly, masculine like i love em, musically talentrd and he's got the hottest features. We went camping and had a great time together. After hanging out by the fire and drinking a few beers while singing along his guitar, the big moment happened and we kissed. Here again, it was GREAT. I really felt a connection. We still stayed out a bit and when we ran out of wood for the fire, headed back in the tent.

Heres my problem: after some intense making out came time to be more adventurous and explore a bit. And strangely, to my biggest surprise, i felt 'disappointed' (?) by the size of what I found. I dont know if I'm just being an asshole, but i somewhat felt turn off and was left feeling like I expected more.

I never thought it would bother me but then again never had to worry about it till now. So this leads to my question: do you guys think that size should matter or will I grt used to it and be able to overcome it? I would greatly appreciate an opinion or two on the subject.

Thanks in advance Smile

There is no right answer to this question because we are all individuals and the answer depends on just that...who you are as an individual....

There are some things that either attract or repel us sexually and I am not sure if that is a bad or good thing...I think of it is something that is maybe part of each of our unique combination....

I know alot of people who were size queens (guys who only liked big dicks) and they kinda amused me because it is like putting your dick in the Grand Canyon (and I am not small) :biggrin: and no matter how big you are they just want more and more (these are the guys you see with fists and other "big" things up their ass eventually)...I see nothing wrong with that at all if that is what makes them happy.....

...for me when I bottomed...I had a boyfriend who was over 12" and thick as a beer can...really tall too...and he was particularly good at bringing me to that point where I felt limp and in ecstasy with my eyes rolling back.....but I also had guys with smaller cocks that did the same thing....and with both the massive size guy and the smaller guys it was their attitude that turned me on more than anything else. I love a guy who is overly confident...that is a thing that turns me on. I cant say I ever was turned off by a small penis. My first lover had a small penis and he was a cocky bad boy kind of guy who rode a motorcycle and wore leather and levis and I had great sex with him...I didn't think much about the size really.....he was sooooooooooooooo sexy and great in bed....

...If you are unsure...give yourself a break and dont' beat yourself up about it.,...maybe go with the flow and see how you feel a bit down the road.....

Well, welcome the the reality of balancing "fantasy" and "real life."

If, in your mind, you were living out your "ideal" situation with a guy (ie: romantic situation, flirting, passion, growing ever-so-slowly towards passionate love-making) and the reality of the situation trumped the fantasy.

Its pretty normal - but the answer to your question is - "it depends."

It woud require you telling us a bit more "intimate" details on why you feel he's "smaller" than you expected. I mean, were you just groping in the tent and things led to things, or were you both naked?

And when you say you were "disappointed," what do you mean? Was he 3"? 4"? 5"? I mean if he's 6" or more that's very normal size!!!!

Not saying you're size queen, but it sure sounds like you have a "preference" when it comes to size - so you need to check yourself and make some decisions about that. You could end up missing the man of your dreams because he didn't "measure up." And you coudl end up with a well-hung man who's lazy, a drunk, and a cheater.

Something to ponder and you consider life, love and LTRs!

To me personally, size means NOTHING.

The only Size that matters to me is the size of his love.

To me it does matter - I love guys with small cocks. I never liked big ones. Small ones are beautiful. I wouldn't turn down a guy with a big one, but if I can choose, I'd rather have the small one.

Maxx Wrote:... i felt 'disappointed' (?) by the size of what I found. I dont know if I'm just being an asshole ...
Just leave it said like that. Rolleyes