Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could you critique me? This is about being transgender.
I want to go from being a man to being a woman, but I have a very masculine body. I stopped lifting weights a little while ago, however originally I was trying to be a bodybuilder so now I have big, thick muscles. I want to lose like 40-50lbs of mostly muscle as well as some fat. I'd like to have a skinny, feminine body. I currently weigh around 144 and am 5'7. I also have a big man's appetite and can eat like a bodybuilder still(6000 cals anyone?)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's another pic

omg

ya 19

I wish we could like

switch bodies. Mine could work, it's totally skinnier and like... less muscular.

Posture is also a factor I guess.

I guess if you ... like... instead of working out like a guy, workout like a girl, but not a female bodybuilder, but you know, the types of exercises women do to tone their bellies and all that crap.

You're a very attractive male. It's unfortunate you're not satisfied with what you have that a lot of guys would love to look like.

Here's another pic. I feel like a big, huge, ugly thug or monster.

Fortunately you have not become a real musclebound weight lifter type (the ones that are all muscle and steroids).

Are you able to consult with any doctors or LGBT aid organizations that can offer advice or information on the pre-op processes?

[COLOR="Red"]Okay Swanny, you definitely have great body symmetry which is a good thing for building a nice muscular physique.
[/COLOR]

You should start in with bodybuilding.com and get the guys there to really coach you and most of all you SHOULD LISTEN to them. Most of us do not see our bodies in the mirror as others see it so .. (speaking from personal experience) we pay attention to body areas WE see as our problems and end up looking freaky with asymmetric muscle development. I thought my shoulders looked weak and concentrated on them and ended up looking like a skinny guy without a neck...LOL.

I'm on bodybuilding dot com and I definitely need to check into lgbt resources other than here and get into the process of switching genders seriously. Right now I'm only staying away from the weights, wearing makeup, and cross-dressing in public. I have yet to lose 50lbs, take hormones, and get much needed surgeries done, but I know these things are what I crave the most. I just hope I don't die before I can make it happen.

Okay Swanny, you've asked these questions before about your body and your desire for gender reassignment. I'm going to go off topic here, because I think your focus right now should be somewhere else, and that is getting out of Alabama, because that is probably not where you are going to find the medical support you need for this. I'm not saying the doctors in Alabama are not good, but I know you've said you do not have insurance there, but even if you get it in the future, Alabama does not have any gender identity discrimination policies and is not one of the states where insurance is required to cover this type of therapy and procedures. If you stay there, there is good chance you will be paying out of pocket and it is very expensive. There are states out there where this type of coverage is required for medical insurance. Sorry, but you may need to move even if it is temporary until you get yourself through the therapy and procedures you need. Concentrate on getting out of there because the professionals in that field can better answer these questions about diet and exercise in relation to your gender identity and transformation.

I live in Texas not Alabama, but close enough. Both are probably the same when it comes to GID and transgender. Don't know how I'm going to make enough money to get out of here for a little while or permanently.