Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covergirl
axle2152 Wrote:America is going to hell because we have people who are more worried about what one does with their body while they guzzle down McDonald's and strain the healthcare system.

I do agree about the makeup though, not needed. However, I feel for people like him it is more of an art thing I suppose... Haha I kind of wonder what I would look like all snazzed up lol

Nah its the same every where.

artyboy Wrote:Humans are scared of things they don't understand.

Yep and if there are aliens they probably figured out a long time ago to stay the fuck away lol.

It just pisses me off, I can't find anyone to date and then when I do I have to worry about whether the resturant I go to is going to catch on and give me bad service, spit in my food, or if I see someone I work with what kind of rumors might be spread or if they might try to fire me or something. I can't be in peace, not here. I just want to be in peace with myself and whoever I end up with, hopefully end up with someone.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

i actually thought that he was female .. didnt quite expect him to be male

I think the closest ive ever came to makeup is with my ex, I was trying to make him smile so I took a pen and colored my nose black then drew whiskers. I went into the kitchen and waited for him to turn round and he started busting laughing ^_^ then it was a fight for his phone, him to take pictures, me to keep my dignity then that became kissing and then that became ... long story short Tongue makeup can be good! even when its only a pen!

SilverBullet Wrote:I think the closest ive ever came to makeup is with my ex, I was trying to make him smile so I took a pen and colored my nose black then drew whiskers. I went into the kitchen and waited for him to turn round and he started busting laughing ^_^ then it was a fight for his phone, him to take pictures, me to keep my dignity then that became kissing and then that became ... long story short Tongue makeup can be good! even when its only a pen!

Oh you was a kitty Tongue Catmilk
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Ok I'm not a fan of nose rings or the crazy eyebrows and while I don't understand transgender issues, I'm not bothered by it. However, some people on my Facebook feed seem to have a problem.

[Image: covergirl.png]

Oh and I will point out that DNA doesn't determine your biological sex, that's a chromosome...which frankly doesn't change how someone feels as a person...sooo yep. I mean I'm fine with people having conservative values, I have a few things I would be deemed conservative about but on social issues I'm definitely liberal. These are people who claim to be Christian and apparently holier than thou...

[Image: rainahein6.jpg]

he looks like this contestant from America's Next Top Model ..

axle2152 Wrote:Yep and if there are aliens they probably figured out a long time ago to stay the fuck away lol.

It just pisses me off, I can't find anyone to date and then when I do I have to worry about whether the resturant I go to is going to catch on and give me bad service, spit in my food, or if I see someone I work with what kind of rumors might be spread or if they might try to fire me or something. I can't be in peace, not here. I just want to be in peace with myself and whoever I end up with, hopefully end up with someone.

You will find someone

men and women are developed from a base embryo .. duh ..

Make up to sex. Now your talking

artyboy Wrote:You will find someone

Maybe, maybe not... but I do think it will require me leaving this area... Too rural and too backwards of people. I just hate to leave what little friends and family behind. I don't do well alone either, so I don't know what the best solution will be...
Check out my stuff!