Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be ALONE on CHRISTMAS?
I will be working the whole day, but I will be working with staff that I am fortunate enought to also call friends, and being in retail I will have all our regular customers including the kids in the neigbourhood coming bearing gifts and cheer.

So neither alone or lonely, as much as I would love to have a partner, it's not something that plays on my at times like this....it is what it is.

No, I have my brother and a couple of friends coming round and I'll be cooking Smile

Those who will be alone at Christmas really do have my sympathies.

I will spend Christmas day with my parents, my husband and his parents, and most importantly my mother's cooking ?. Oh, and the dog will be there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Like Fred above I send out my warmest wishes to those spending their Christmas alone.

I will be spending my Christmas with my family. [/COLOR]

I will be alone Christmas day until about 4 p.m. Then I will be spending time with some aunts, uncles, cousins, and my brother. I'm looking forward to it, in part since my aunt who is hosting the party, always makes a great meal.

I'm with my family which is great :-) But it is my 22nd christmas without having a partner, and I would love a partner :-(

not only am i alone, no one has invited me as in other years

do i care?i dont even know

Confusedmile:
KJ1989 Wrote:I'm with my family which is great :-) But it is my 22nd christmas without having a partner, and I would love a partner :-(

ME too... Confusedmile:

KJ1989 Wrote:I'm with my family which is great :-) But it is my 22nd christmas without having a partner, and I would love a partner :-(

I remember Christmases without a partner and, even worse, Christmases away from a partner.

All in those positions have my very best wishes this Christmas morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.