Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craiglist hookups
Hi guys,

I am confused that how every man I see on craiglist hookups claims himself as "ddf" or "clean". Do they get checked after every sex with another man? I am so puzzled because I want to find a hookup who is truly disease free but since everyone claims themselves as ddf, I don't know how to distinguish. Thank you very much for you guys' attentions.

wear a condom is your safest bet really.

but most people don't prefer wearing condoms for receiving bjs Sad How do I prevent STDs?

Very low risk of that happening while receiving or giving bjs. You should told to the sexual health clinic they will tell you things to look out for. There is a low rish of Hep C & B but you can get Vaccinated against that anyway like I did last year. But the risk is very very low of catching anything by bjs.

It is very naive and dangerous to trust an std status posted in an online hook up ad. No matter what they say, always treat every person as if they are positive for an std.

artyboy Wrote:Very low risk of that happening while receiving or giving bjs. You should told to the sexual health clinic they will tell you things to look out for. There is a low rish of Hep C & B but you can get Vaccinated against that anyway like I did last year. But the risk is very very low of catching anything by bjs.

A risk no matter how low is still a risk..

Ammon Wrote:A risk no matter how low is still a risk..

You get a risk of a plain crushing into you while you cross the road.

I'm just quoting from National (UK) stats on people catching anything from BJs.

Look it up, if you don't believe me?

You cant catch AID/HIV through bjs if that is what you are worried about. Unless you have cut yourself in the mouth and you should never clean your teeth after bjing someone you dont know

Iceblink Wrote:It is very naive and dangerous to trust an std status posted in an online hook up ad. No matter what they say, always treat every person as if they are positive for an std.

Totally agree with what you said there.

Instead of using CL to find a hookup, stick with the apps (grindr, scruff, jack, etc) or A4A online. In my past experience, CL attracts a seedy crowd (as well as out of town guys). There's no guarantee that anyone who says they're DDF really are, so you'll have to make that judgment yourself.

And now, a PSA....

If you're sexually active and not in a monogamous relationship, you should get tested for STDs every 6mo if you're strictly a top, or every 3mo if you're a bottom or vers (the risk of HIV infection is greater for a bottom).

I'm too scared to even give BJs to people I don't know. Disease scares me soooo much! It's not worth it.