Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craiglist hookups
I did a few hook ups in my late teens when I was bored and horny, and eager to explore myself. I kind of cringe now because they could have gone wrong, could have met a psycho or a group of psychos, could have got a disease. They can put you in a very vulnerable situation. That said, the guys I met were alright; they looked like their pics and were disease free (or at least I am). I had fun but the risks always nagged me. Personally I wouldn't use craigslist because it seems to be full of aspiring serial killers and compulsive truth-benders and it's not as detailed or 'friendly' as a dating or cruising site. I used Squirt back in the day, no idea what it's like now though. I get that guys lie or blur the truth on hook up sites in particular, but clearly you shouldn't lie about disease. Like that's gonna stop anyone. Until reading this thread I didn't know about 'gift givers'. I knew there were bug chasers who intentionally get infected, but I couldn't believe there are guys deliberately infecting unwitting partners. I do believe, because of humanity's track record, but that's staggering.

Be safe.

If you are in the UK use Plenty Of Fish!!

Jake Wrote:I don't know Craiglist since I never was a fan of those kind of online services that sell pretty much everything, even my grand mother's dirty underwear. With everything you do on the web you've got to be careful and vigilant and it is even more true when you're looking for sexual services (or just sex) because your health could seriously be jeopardized.

I didn't quote Jake's whole post, although he has a LOT of excellent points and advice in it.

I quoted the first paragraph, because.... well, it echos my sentiments pretty damned well.

IMO, CraigsList seems like a really icky way to find hookups. Its like shopping for something that has the potential to screw over your life (if you contract an STD) in a bargain basement with bad lighting.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I didn't quote Jake's whole post, although he has a LOT of excellent points and advice in it.

I quoted the first paragraph, because.... well, it echos my sentiments pretty damned well.

IMO, CraigsList seems like a really icky way to find hookups. Its like shopping for something that has the potential to screw over your life (if you contract an STD) in a bargain basement with bad lighting.

Ive onlu ever used CraigsLis to look for cars lol!

You never know what your getting with that lol!

Ammon Wrote:Sure there are vaccines for some infections but (personal opinion) I rather stick with 1 person who I know and trust.

Yeah but masturbation gets boring after a while, and its really, really hard to hug ones self.

I didn't just vaccinated do have BJs it was more to do with I fall over all the time and had the nasty thought I might fall over and land on a dirty needle and I have also been stabbed with an needle once while clubbing. Plus I also work in drug rehabs and you need it for that.