Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craigslist sex
So a couple of days ago I hooked up with a guy I found on Craigslist. I was extremely nervous as I drove to where we were meeting up. Neither of us could host, so we went to a spot he knew and had some outdoor fun. It was a very hot experience being outside up against my car. He was very nice and we used protection. I plan on meeting him again. I don't know why I felt the need to post this. I guess it's just nice to be able to tell somebody about it. Also, it was nice to learn that there are some decent, regular people looking for sex on craigslist.

Hey....who are we to judge! Count yourself lucky tho....90% of the guys on CL are pic-thiefs and liars! Do yourself a favor and make sure you keep his contact information!

^^^ Who are we to judge, we are gay - gays are born with the inalienable and Royal right to judge. We ain't Queens for no reason.... :tongue:

Alex, I hope this works out for you. good luck.

I hope it works out too but be aware that most of the guys on craigslist are just looking for one off meets despite what they may tell you. I hope this guy is different.

Be careful (physically and with your emotions).

But at the same time --- happy to hear you had a positive experience. A lot of the problems posters come to these forums with are basically asking for advice because the opposite has happened, so it was nice to see something different for once!

I only have one thing to say about that.............

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW !!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh that;s great! Hope you are being safe.

(I'm judging you on the inside.)