Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craziest places you have done it?!?!?!
inthecloset Wrote:Was it like brokeback mountain?

No but it wasn't our tent ;D
And anyone could have entered the tent at any time :O
It was at a concert thingy

In school classrooms
In a supermarket toilet
In a few car parks
In a car parked at the side of a street
Behind some bushes.

In the shower,anal/oral
in the locker room BJ
in the restroom at Caribou Coffee HJ/Bj
in the walk-in cooler at McDonalds,sex w/bf
road head on many highways throughout the country

I've had sex in a tent, but I didn't think that was a big deal. It's not like we ever woke up other campers (I hope) and we usually chose an actual wilderness location rather than an official campground anyway.

But I did once have sex in the (unisex) bathroom of a Russian Orthodox church immediately following Pascha (I believe the high from the ritual and getting pretty drunk had a lot to do with it, plus I was 17). However, it was with a guy. He obviously bragged about it because I later had sex with a woman (it didn't go far at all and we didn't see each other again for over 2 years when we would become actual lovers) as she said she heard about it (not from him directly) and she (a closeted lesbian) was surprised thinking I was into girls (I told her I was into girls, too, probably more than guys and she told me to prove it and I did). I've always wondered if he confessed to his priest about our Pascha bathroom encounter (of course he'd been drinking as well but the Russian Orthodox don't consider drinking alcohol on church ground after Pascha a sin, in fact they encouraged us and I saw them giving booze to a boy who couldn't have been older than 10)...

lol you guys are much more daring than I it would seem.

The "craziest" place I have had sex was on the beach at around 3 in the morning. None too edgy or daring I admit...but it was quite romantic nevertheless...and that's all that matters. Too bad the guy turned out to be a jerk :biggrin:

I'm dreadfully boring. I've only done it in the dunes on a beach in Spain, and that was with my girlfriend at the time... Haven't done anything wild with my man, nothing that I'd consider out of the ordinary, even if it was once outside in my dad's garden amongst the trees, but dad wasn't at home so... not precisely very dangerous, especially at night (cold and rainy)... not precisely very risky.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm dreadfully boring. I've only done it in the dunes on a beach in Spain, and that was with my girlfriend at the time... Haven't done anything wild with my man, nothing that I'd consider out of the ordinary, even if it was once outside in my dad's garden amongst the trees, but dad wasn't at home so... not precisely very dangerous, especially at night (cold and rainy)... not precisely very risky.

I can trump that PA, I've never done it outside of a bedroom or a hotel room, ha. I don't know why but sex in exotic places just strikes me as uncomfortable rather than fun.

Oh, remembered another place that I've done it: in a hospital room with a nurse... a couple of times :p

OrphanPip Wrote:I can trump that PA, I've never done it outside of a bedroom or a hotel room, ha. I don't know why but sex in exotic places just strikes me as uncomfortable rather than fun.
Lol, is it a race for the least glamorous place to have had sex, hehe? :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Lol, is it a race for the least glamorous place to have had sex, hehe? :tongue:

I think I'd claim the gold medal with little difficulty.