Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craziest places you have done it?!?!?!
Blue Wrote:Just a non offensive way to say "Oh God"

Okay and yes I would agree with you. I may be gay but not a slut. No offense EAST...Wink

inthecloset Wrote:Okay and yes I would agree with you. I may be gay but not a slut. No offense EAST...Wink

No worries...I am not offended. I am proud of who I am. I own it with no apologies or shame or guilt.

AIDS changed alot of people and one of the main objectives of Reagan and the Religious Right was to demonize gay men and make the "sluts" feel like this was "God's Punishment"...and whether you know it or not you have grown up in a society where AIDS was a part of it and these attitudes are ingrained in us...

That is why I am gracious about the adversity ..and why I own it. I understand the dynamics. They are not going to define me. They pitted us against each other...much like the light skinned versus dark skinned and feminine versus masculine women.

Dont get me wrong. I wish i had the balls to do what you did, sounds sexy but I am too shy to partake in things like that. Props to you

on the roof of a building...

At a University's restroom..haha. Things like that are exciting but really makes you paranoid and nervous.

tailgate of a buddies truck

High-school auditorium, onstage, during a performance that I was part of the cast. NO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS WERE TRAUMATIZED DURING THE MAKING OF THAT ERECTION.

Counselor Wrote:High-school auditorium, onstage, during a performance that I was part of the cast. NO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS WERE TRAUMATIZED DURING THE MAKING OF THAT ERECTION.

Thats sounds very erotic...

In a hair salon, a pub carpark, an alleyway, a riverside, a cliff, bathroom floor, sofa

Tombo Wrote:In a hair salon, a pub carpark, an alleyway, a riverside, a cliff, bathroom floor, sofa

And that was just yesterday! Rofl

Sorry, couldn't resist!