Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Night
I was kinda seeing this guy, but really been friends with him for a few years, well the other day we got in a fight. It was late and we were partying. He said he was too drunk and I was too. Said I seemed restless. I was but it was because he left to go walk his dog while I waited back at his apartment. It twas a saturday night and we had just got back from the club. Everytime we go out we come back to his place and become intimate. I guess when he came back I thought this was going to happen. Instead he said " I'm going to go to bed you should go home and get some sleep. I couldn't believe it. I felt as though I was being kicked out. I couldn't really object to leaving; its his house, but I felt so stupid...thinking was I really that f@**@d-up/drunk? Anyhow, I had to go home alone an drunk to an empty house which really made me feel lonely and what am I doing on this planet. Anyways, he didnt call me for days which was unusual. I couldn't get that night off my mind, so I finally texted mesaged him saying..."I get so upset, becasue I really care about you a lot. He texted me back saying..."I would like to be friends." I replied "Me too." But being just friends was not how I trully felt though, I just didnt want to feel stupid. Please Help!!!!