Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy naked Russian
He's done it again:

[Image: 532895_10152834224726983_176898390473818...552dfa98d4]

[Image: Pyotr-Pavlensky-on-the-wa-011.jpg]

This time, Pyotr cut off one of his earlobes.

I wish he would just be naked. One day, he's really going to hurt himself. Sad

(P.S.: Something tells me he's gay)

OMG...ouch.

I hope he doesn't mutilate himself any further...maybe he has that thing where he is addicted to pain...or doesn't feel it?

Also...you say he is the naked guy...is he famous for being naked in public? ...and you say "again"...did he cut something else off before this?

Ouch! Why??!?

My curiosity got the best of me so I googled him and I see this now in a different light....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/20...18728.html

He is an activist protesting the silencing of political dissidents in Russia....

Sadly he is doing outrageous things in order to bring attention to what might be otherwise ignored. I don't think he is crazy at all now....

Nope not that crazy. If he were crazy he would be knocking on my door.... I draw crazy like a super conductor magnet draws iron.

I have read about this guy on another forum, and as East says this is a form of protest. Sort of like the people who set themselves on fire in 'protest' without all of the gasoline, matches and consuming flames.

I think this is a good thing, it has gotten international attention, and he is addressing troubling trends which no doubt for many who lived through and recall the former Soviet Union days is pressing unpleasant buttons of memory.

Its sad to think that a voice can only be heard when blood is shed. This is more telling of our culture than the language he is using to convey the message.

Shocking :o

OMG wtf?! Is this supposed to be art or something? Someone make him stop...

MisterLove Wrote:(P.S.: Something tells me he's gay)

Well he does has a wife but that doesn't stop everyone

East Wrote:[...]
Also...you say he is the naked guy...is he famous for being naked in public? ...and you say "again"...did he cut something else off before this?

He glued his balls to the ground in Moscow, also as a protest.

spilovn Wrote:Well he does has a wife [...]

Nobody's perfect.