Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Creative Humorous Title Name]
[Random correcting of people's grammar to look cool and clever in front of the rest of the forum]

[quoting the grammar nazi's post and 'correcting' something just to be pedantic]

[Calls the previous poster a "Noob" and rallies a number of other posters to bully them]

(making long, drawn-out "soapbox" speech to show how utterly bored I am)

Corsac Wrote:[Calls the previous poster a "Noob" and rallies a number of other posters to bully them]

[quotes text from other topics to try an undermine the quotee]

[sucks up to bully ringleader while subtly reframing the situation as an us-vs-them thing instead of the original argument]

Corsac Wrote:[Calls the previous poster a "Noob" and rallies a number of other posters to bully them]

(showing my ingnorance on up-to-date internet lingo, asking what the hell a "Noob" is)

Undreamt Wrote:[quotes text from other topics to try an undermine the quotee]

[Posts meme pic in an attempt to lay down an "online" smackdown]

[Image: chuckmate-you-lose.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:(showing my ingnorance on up-to-date internet lingo, asking what the hell a "Noob" is)

[calls you a NOOB for not knowing what a NOOB is]

Disparaging shorthand term for "newbie" generally used by 12-year-olds and people who only leave mom's basement to get more hot pockets. Sometimes stylized as n00b or augmented to form new terms like "nooblet" or "noobcake." I'm fond of "noobsicle," myself.

Miles Wrote:[calls you a NOOB for not knowing what a NOOB is]

Disparaging shorthand term for "newbie" generally used by 12-year-olds and people who only leave mom's basement to get more hot pockets. Sometimes stylized as n00b or augmented to form new terms like "nooblet" or "noobcake." I'm fond of "noobsicle," myself.

[[Image: wonder.jpg]]