Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criminals to Brides & Grooms
nice way of putting it:

Article from Bloomberg news its kinda a book review but makes you think.

In some parts of the world LGBT acceptance has been steady. Something to think about that you live in an accepting environment.

You still hear of homophobic parents, who never came to grips with their own sexuality, yet able to raise a family within a super narrow self inflicted belief system.

from dark corners here and there governments wanting to distract the population.

I really hate turning this into a political situation , it really is anyway.

The only way to move forward right now is to keep Obama in.
The US has a huge influence on the rest of the world.

I don't worship Obama but I do have to agree that I think things will go badly for us if he doesn't win in 2012. Even if he loses but the Democrats win everywhere else, I don't trust the majority of them not to throw us under the bus for political expediency at the first opportunity and right now so many other politicians want to score points by destroying all our progress and trying to return us to the 1950s and even worse (a few politicians or at least candidates have even made noises about us needing to be separated from society until we die out). Obama is rare friend to the gay community, even for a Democrat (that is, in this regard anyway, he walks his talk).

And as for all the criticisms I can raise against Obama I know Romney isn't the least bit better in those regards...if anything, he's even worse.