Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross Dressing?
Who here likes to cross dress? Or has in the past or present for whatever reason?

Either as an art form expression (drag), at home for fun, or out and about in your everyday cuz that's what you like to do!

I mean, who doesn't like feeling pretty every once in a while?

I used to dress up in the privacy of my own home, play with make-up and so forth... nothing sexual, just out of boredom and maybe even drunkedness.

I have never been interested in cross dressing myself. I know a few friends who love it, more for fun and expression than sexual excitement I think.

We have an old photo of one of my uncles in drag, probably taken in 1940 when he was about 20. He is the LAST person in my family I would have expected that from. Unfortunately, I never saw it until after his death and no one knows the story. It's pasted in an old family album, so it clearly wasn't scandalous. I wish I knew...

I've never really understood the whole drag thing.. but as always, to each their own. I'd make a terrible looking woman anyway. Haha.

I did once, at a halloween party. It was a joke, and a challenge to see if I could pull it off. And pull it off I did, I was kicked out of the men's washroom.

I have not done this since, and don't plan on doing so. I'm very happy to be a man, I can tell you from personal experience that the high heels were not comfortable.

Wink

Went to a Halloween party once as a woman.

That was a terrible idea.....I looked like Janet Reno.....Sad

But aside from that, I've never been into cross dressing....but like others have said, to each their own Smile

FrogI do it for school video projects to scare my teachers. It's fun sometimes. I'm actuality gonna be Adele for Halloween this year!

I eventually want to cosplay as Sheik from Legend of Zelda at an anime con if my skills in cosplay outfit makeing ever get that good. Does recursive crossdressing even count?

^^^^^

You're a cosplayer too! That's so cool! I call cross dressing cosplayers "Cross-Players", it's a little joke. I think it counts - there are cross overs that have totally fooled me.

I believe that's actually a valid term. I;ve never done a crossplay before (Though people kept mistakeing my Adell from Disgaea 2 cosplay as a female KoF charcter;. These people need better gaming tastes)

Out of curiosity and for a laugh, maybe; but I'm more comfortable in mens clothing and I've never really "got" the whole make up thing.