Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross Dressing?
Same as you dreamer, nothing serious

I've always wanted to try it. I had a chance to in high school when a girl dared me to wear a schoolgirl uniform to the last day of senior year. I almost agreed to it but chickened out at the last minute. Facepalm

In high school a group of us did a cross-dressed photo journal of a novel we had read for French class as a project. It was pretty awful though.

I work with cross-dressing academically sometimes, but I haven't the ability or will to pull off drag myself.

I've had friends dress me in their clothes and they put lipsick on me. I had not choice in the matter.... Tho I didn't protest it Smile
Drag can be fun.

In history especially one stage up till recently as far as I can tell men would dress in womans clothes on stage. Tho not anymore. In the 90's there's been men in dresses in music videos. But I've not seen a recent music video with men in dresses. This also makes me mad and feels backwards!

I like dressing in drag. I do "camp" drag. Funny shit that.

I havent done it in years, but when I did do it, it was fun.

The sad thing is, if I go to the clubs just being me....I could be on fire and nobody would notice.
When I went to the clubs in drag....EVERYBODY wanted to be my friend, talk to me, and see what was under my dress!!!!

I did it for fun. It was a stress reliever for me. I got to be somebody else for a night.
Ive been wanting to do it again, but I need a new outfit and just dont have the money for it right now.

I did it once out of pure curiosity and I didn't look very good as girl.Since that one time I have not had the desire to do it again.

I used to walk around the house in my mother's high heels when no was home around age 5 to 10. I don't know if I did it because I desired to look like a woman or just for the lulz. I think I'd make a decent looking woman from the neck up, but I'm too much of a lazy slob to not enjoy being a dude.

*when no one was home

(it won't let me edit)

On of my dearest friends is a cross dresser and drag queen. When I met him he was all nervous because he wasn't sure how I would take it, because in his words, I just come across as a 'typical bloke'. So when he told me I shrugged me shoulders and and asked him about the weather. He then asked me if I had a problem with it, I replied no, do you have a problem with it?.

Never even thought about slipping into a dress, never will, it's simply not my thing, and cocks in frocks don't bother me the slightest.

So how's the weather anyway?