Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crush
Seeing as crush have been mentioned i thought i would say about mine, i had a crush when i used to go the gym a while ago, he was awesome, i used to look at him all the time, all i wanted to do was hold and touch him. I wanted to bury my face in his ass and lick his crotch.

I always imagined this powerful sweaty man smell from him and that taint smell for me.

I think of his hairy ass and body all the time

I just want to sniff his crotch and rim him

I just imagine licking all his ass and crotch and balls nice and hairy and taint smell

He had this awesome bubble butt that looked squishy, a full on bulge that stuck out, i was gagging looking at him and one time he was on the squat rack i used it after him and wow it had his sweaty on from he man hands.

There is also a guy who comes in my works and the ass on him isyumm and he look hairy and i bet he as a nice hole to lick

I want to lick his sweaty hole and him sit on my face, i want him to force me.

Northlad Wrote:I want to lick his sweaty hole and him sit on my face, i want him to force me.

Sorry for being abit blunt in my post buti just had to be funny in reference to you lololol it sort of makes me wonder about crushes when people post anonymous posts like this. I know i had a few in my time but i always stayed away from mine

Northlad Wrote:Sorry for being abit blunt in my post buti just had to be funny in reference to you lololol it sort of makes me wonder about crushes when people post anonymous posts like this. I know i had a few in my time but i always stayed away from mine

I feel nasty towards you with what i have written Sad