Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crush crush crush...
Hi guys, i have a small a problem right now (small but it feels like a big issue to me). After giving up on looking for potential boyfriends, i finally catch an interest on 2 guys within one week.

guy #1 looks exactly like the guy of my dreams!!! Tall, muscular, good looking.. that kind. I met him when i walked into the locker room of the gym that i go to and he just greeted me. He seems really nice; he kept up the conversation when i tried to talk to him. I have some doubts though. I have a feeling he thinks im too young for him because in our conversation the words "... you're really young..." came out. He looked about 27, 30 at the most. Also, i have a feeling that he may just be a really really friendly straight guy. I didnt catch him looking at me or checking me out at any time (which is how i usually find out if a guy is gay). The only time i really saw him look at me was when i talked to him. Also, i probably wont see him enough to get to know him well quickly. Hes going abroad on vacation next week and i have only seen him in the gym twice so i cant figure out the days/time of day he goes. he seemed so nice though. I keep on wishing that i didnt have to go home at the time Sad Im trying to figure out what i can say to him next time we meet (if we meet again Sad )so i can figure out if hes gay or straight.

guy #2 is a guy in my college. Hes good looking and has a great sense of humor but i cant place it if hes gay or straight. Here are the things that made me think hes gay or bi: When i got home from school on the day i met him, we texted until i had to go to sleep a little before midnight. I also tried to watch his eyes on who he checks out (i have a really pretty girl best friend) and i would never see him keeping a longer gaze on either of us (straight guys almost immediately get crushes on her.. she is that pretty). Also, when my best friend said she had the same breaks as he does, the first thing he asked was if i had a break at the same time too. And i dont think clothing tells much but he wears tight shirts and jeans to show his fit body. Oh, and yesterday, he also went to watch a movie only with a guy who looked pretty fit. Here are the things that makes me think he's straight: I heard a small comment from his friend that he likes pretty girls (all straight guys do.. duh). When i mentioned my hot teacher (a girl) he seemed to be really interested. Aside from the texting, he has not made any clear move of trying to get to know me better. And lastly, he has not replied to my text today Sad (small thing, i know but its bothering me). My thoughts for now about him is that either hes closeted or hes a friendly straight guy who just is not interested in my really really pretty friend.

I guess a major disadvantage for me is that im closeted but i will tell these 2 guys straight away if i get a clue that they are gay or bi. I also try to make it obvious through jokes that im interested in guys. I dunno what to do Sad the friend that i mentioned also has a crush on guy #2. I have so few opportunities to hang out with them even less be alone with them. I really hope one works out; i rarely get crushes and when i do, i know its because the guy is worth it. I dunno what to think or do Sad

sorry about the long post but when you have this much free time, things start to get over-thought Tongue

All I can really say is that you just take things slow; don't rush anything and cause anything that may come off as creepy. Since you kind of just meant both.

Of course, for the first one, the situation is a bit different; but would you really want to start something right before he leaves for vacation? (how long is it?)

Neither of these guys are really close friends, so if I were you, I'd just be myself and let them know I'm gay/bi. In casual conversation, of course, not something creepy or sceny. Just a simple, "hey man, isn't that chick hot, would you tap that?" - "Haha, yeah she's hot, but not on my team. haha" ... you get the point. Tongue

And maybe you'll get more clues that way.

And to the, "I rarely get crushes, so when I do, the guy is worth it..." comment. Uhm. I really used to think that, too. I really do rarely get crushes, and when I do, I, too THINK it's because I know that guy will make me absolutely happy and I too would love to make him happy, though I've come to realize that it's not because THEY are worth it/the right man, but because I'm pretty blindly and deeply (emotionally) attracted to them. Which... can sometimes be dangerous. Since it leads us to think that they are perfect, and as many of us know, no one is. Smile

But that's just my two cents. I do hope that the situation(s) turn out in your best interest. Smile

And keep us informed. Haha!

Hello,
Dont rush in where fools fear to tread... Just take things easy and observe over time... Alot of people usually come out as gay after schiool years and once yours have been done you may find out that his actually bi sexual... Just take things one step at a time

Retrospect Wrote:All I can really say is that you just take things slow; don't rush anything and cause anything that may come off as creepy. Since you kind of just meant both.

Of course, for the first one, the situation is a bit different; but would you really want to start something right before he leaves for vacation? (how long is it?)

Neither of these guys are really close friends, so if I were you, I'd just be myself and let them know I'm gay/bi. In casual conversation, of course, not something creepy or sceny. Just a simple, "hey man, isn't that chick hot, would you tap that?" - "Haha, yeah she's hot, but not on my team. haha" ... you get the point. Tongue

And maybe you'll get more clues that way.

And to the, "I rarely get crushes, so when I do, the guy is worth it..." comment. Uhm. I really used to think that, too. I really do rarely get crushes, and when I do, I, too THINK it's because I know that guy will make me absolutely happy and I too would love to make him happy, though I've come to realize that it's not because THEY are worth it/the right man, but because I'm pretty blindly and deeply (emotionally) attracted to them. Which... can sometimes be dangerous. Since it leads us to think that they are perfect, and as many of us know, no one is. Smile

But that's just my two cents. I do hope that the situation(s) turn out in your best interest. Smile

And keep us informed. Haha!

I guess youre right with all of that. I have been trying to get them off my minds as much as possible, trying to think 'if he wants me, he knows where to find me' so that i can get my mind of them. Youre also probably right with about me being blinded cause of the crush haha! Now that i think about it, i thought my first bf was absolutely perfect until we decided to take some time apart and i got to 'know' about him more. gotta take is slow... gotta take is slow haha..

Just wondering though, who do you think is probably gay? or who would you rather go for?