Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crush on Starbucks Employee
Dude!! You’re in a situation here to use one of the great pick up lines of all time. Okay this what you do walk into the Starbucks, stroll right up to this barista, look right into his eyes and drop this line.

“So ahh…when do you get off”

Now if can use this line with the right inflection and tone it’s not only a great pick up line but also a creepy double entendre. It's pure win, win and if for some reason the line doesn't work the ice is officially broke....see win win

Yea, to be honest. I serve at a restaurant and have MANY crushes on tables that come into work. Its very unprofessional for me to be hitting on my tables. So maybe he likes you too, but is too worried of what his boss/managers would say if they found out he was flirting on the job. Or find out his name, and write your phone number on a piece of paper for him and place it in the tip jar. Just make sure you are wearing a distinguishable piece of clothing that day so you can sign in "the guy in the orange shirt" etc.

But whatever you choose to do, you are going to keep worrying about it until you make a move, so I say go for it Smile. Whats the worst that can happen?

Thanks again for all the suggestions, folks. They are very encouraging. I'll definitely keep them all in mind.

Hello crimson,
Why not write him a note seal it in an evelope and just ask him if he is gay?? It is secret safe and just say if you are can u give me a text on ************* and put on the end... BTW im a 19 y o lad not a 80 y o guy wanting to hit on a younger model Tongue

Kindest regards

zeon

Further this keeps his job safe and your embarrisment safe if you find out he isnt gay

If anyone cares to read it, I have an update to this story.

I have continued to go into the store about 3 nights a week. He is still very friendly, and has engaged me on conversation a couple of times. He also gave me a Venti when I ordered a Grande, and he complemented a piece of clothing I was wearing.Confusedmile:

I'm always really nervous, and I don't think I always respond as well as I could to his flirtations. But I'm hoping that my steady patronage during his shift will show that I don't object at all to his overtures.

So, I think that there is definitely something between us and that we both know it. But here is the problem: This is the on-campus Starbucks at the university I attend. The semester ends in just a couple of weeks, and I will move back to my parent's house in a different city. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and give him my phone number now, or wait until this fall. We could certainly communicate via phone and internet, but it would be nicer to get to know him in person. I don't know where he lives, so meeting up in person might not be convenient. (Also, I'm not out to my family, so meeting up would have to be a clandestine afair.) But if I let it go until the fall, he might think I wasn't really interested in him and forget about me over the summer.

If you want to give him your number do it now. For all you know he might not be still single in the fall.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.