Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuddling
mrk2010 Wrote:I think cuddling is one of the most intimate things you can do. I hope one day I can find a special guy who I feel strongly about to want to do it with. Confusedmile:

I cant wait for that day to happen to me. Confusedmile:

Braz Wrote:I cant wait for that day to happen to me. Confusedmile:

Same here Braz, one day, I know it's soon for me to say, but I'll find someone Confusedmile: No infact we'll all find someone Confusedmile:

mrk2010 Wrote:Same here Braz, one day, I know it's soon for me to say, but I'll find someone Confusedmile: No infact we'll all find someone Confusedmile:

I agree and hope so. Confusedmile:

Well i absolutely love to cuddle, i love the feeling of someone else's body heat with my own... for me it's quite a relaxing feeling hearing someone's breathing with my own....

When my boyfriend would come over to spend a night at my place, we would always cuddle, and those nights were some of the best i've had.... I agree it is far more intimate than sex, and it always reminds me of the song Open Arms, by Journey.

Because the one thing that calmed me down, when he would spend those nights over at my house, was hearing his heart beat with mine.

Yay for spontaneous cuttle puttles on the floor with good friends.

There is cuddles and then there is CUDDLES, both are intimate because one of the most important senses is touch and cuddles spread the love around, so I don't believe that cuddles should be refined to the bounds of relationships.

Get out there and cuddle everyone you care about, you'll both feel better....and those of you above that want a cuddle...jump on a plane to Australia, look me up and I'll give ya a cuddle...it's free :biggrin:

My bf is sleeping next to me, and I can't go 5 minutes without cuddling him. Cuddling is much more intimate, but guys, cuddling and falling asleep after sex is the best thing ever.

Also, according to some research, we humans have physiological responses to cuddling that leads to lasting emotional bonding.

I generally like cuddles, but I've found times when I've just felt too hot to cuddle and it could become quite uncomfortable. I hope it's easy for you to disentangle in those instances of "too-much-hotness"??

I'm surprised at people's reactions here, I'm quite the opposite!

I find cuddling guys to be pretty innocent, I've done it for friends in times of need and people I'm close to; I sorta see the logic but I really don't think it's more intimate than sex

I mean literal body heat, in any case, Sil... or anyone else, not sexiness...