Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cues in the Gay Dating World
Dude! He clearly is waiting for you to give HIM a clear sign. Jesus. How many signs can he give you? (He wants you, in case you need it spelled out.) I would strongly advise you invite him over, unzip his pants, kneel down, suck his cock, and swallow his come. Be CLEAR.

IndependentDude Wrote:He called to check in on me the other night when I was making a solo road trip.

^this is cute.

Well I suppose I'm the oddball here....

I have spooned, cuddled and kissed friends before who identified as straight.
Also, a few of my straight married buddies who are very close with each other have spooned, cuddled or rested their heads on each other's laps or shoulders before, given each other massages etc when hanging out together on the couch, watching movies etc. The kissing that I've done was with my good buddy who lived with me as a roommate for many years. It was only a peck on the cheek or forehead once in a while though. He does consider himself straight although he has admitted to me not entirely straight. He's living with his girl now with a kid from a previous marriage and a new kid from the current chick. Only bring this up to point out it's not completely unheard of for friends to be affectionate in a way that may usually be sexual or romantic in nature.

My question is, where did this spooning take place?
What kind of kissing was this? mouth? tongue? deep throat?

If the answers are "the spooning was on the bed" and "we kissed on the mouth and played tonsil hockey with our tongues" then I would invite him over and just let things happen. Fondle, kiss passionately, move it to the bedroom and slowly lose the clothing until you are gripping him tightly and ready to deep throat his member and swallow his load. Let your actions speak for you.

Yes, it does sound like he is very much interested, so now the ball(s) [his to be precise] is in your court, handle them...errr..it well.
(puns fully intended)

Spooning, cuddling, kissing... dude, GET ON THAT SHIT!

No talking, more kissing. It's a co-worker, so that's a risk for sure. Risk is fun sometimes. Get him alone at your place or his and make a move.

ETOTE Wrote:^this is cute.

Well I suppose I'm the oddball here....

I have spooned, cuddled and kissed friends before who identified as straight.
Also, a few of my straight married buddies who are very close with each other have spooned, cuddled or rested their heads on each other's laps or shoulders before, given each other massages etc when hanging out together on the couch, watching movies etc. The kissing that I've done was with my good buddy who lived with me as a roommate for many years. It was only a peck on the cheek or forehead once in a while though. He does consider himself straight although he has admitted to me not entirely straight. He's living with his girl now with a kid from a previous marriage and a new kid from the current chick. Only bring this up to point out it's not completely unheard of for friends to be affectionate in a way that may usually be sexual or romantic in nature.

My question is, where did this spooning take place?
What kind of kissing was this? mouth? tongue? deep throat?

If the answers are "the spooning was on the bed" and "we kissed on the mouth and played tonsil hockey with our tongues" then I would invite him over and just let things happen. Fondle, kiss passionately, move it to the bedroom and slowly lose the clothing until you are gripping him tightly and ready to deep throat his member and swallow his load. Let your actions speak for you.

Yes, it does sound like he is very much interested, so now the ball(s) [his to be precise] is in your court, handle them...errr..it well.
(puns fully intended)

On my bed. He invited himself over and wanted to spoon. I initiated the making out. After reading these comments, I do feel like I may have been a little standoff-ish with my guard up. In my head, I feel like I'm being obvious, but maybe it's not as clear to him.

And dating a co-worker is not my first choice, but you can't help who you fall for, right?

On my bed. He invited himself over and initiated the spooning. I initiated the making out after we laid in bed talking for a few hours. After reading your responses, I've realized that I may be a little standoff-ish trying to keep my guard up. In my head, I feel like I'm being obvious. It may not be as clear to him.

And dating a co-worker isn't my first choice, but you can't help who you fall for, right?

Cuddling? Spooning, Making out... Well gee I don't know - these are so nebulous as signs go...

I think the problem here is you fear the dark, black uncertain future... guess what, no matter what you do the future is dark, black, unreadable (because its yet to be written - duh) and uncertain.

Live for today....

And as an aside. Elves can read minds - humans - not so much... so stop trying to use telepathy and use your voice...

hints... Sheesh... never works.

How could it make it worse? I find Skype or phone sec hotter cos you have to be slightly more vocal than normal which is a huge turn on for me. Although perhaps I'm just strange that way lol

Buzzer Wrote:There went the three liters!

IndependentDude Wrote:I've realized that I may be a little standoff-ish trying to keep my guard up. In my head, I feel like I'm being obvious. It may not be as clear to him.

OK,

He invited himself over....

you were cuddling, kissing, spooning and making out on your bed and you didn't swallow his load?....wtf!

Without spelling it out for you in black and white, there is not much more he could do without telling you to your face that he wants you....not too keen on subtle hints are you? I wouldn't even consider all this subtle hinting either.

As I said, he has put the ball in your court, he's waiting for you to make a reciprocating move, usually that involves placing your hand and eventually your mouth on his junk.

So, don't look at the future as something dark and unknown, see is as a journey, something bright, exciting and new to explore and experience.

Well, I was way off base. I was honest tonight and he said he was sorry if I got the wrong idea, but he's not interested in anything more than a friendship. Oh well...