Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cum Continued
This thread relates to the "Spit, Swallow" thread that's been running for some time, now. After reading some of the responses to the old thread, I've never had the desire to have someone cum in my mouth or to swallow cum. In fact, I really don't want anyone's fluids, of any kind, in my mouth, or up my ass. It's just a total turn off to me. I guess, to each his own.

I couldnt agree with you more. Allthough I have let a few of my ex bfs cum in my mouth or on my face. I find that a bit appealing but Barebacking is just disgusting and only asking for trouble. Tottaly not thing even if im in a long term relationship.

Gilbert Wrote:This thread relates to the "Spit, Swallow" thread that's been running for some time, now. After reading some of the responses to the old thread, I've never had the desire to have someone cum in my mouth or to swallow cum. In fact, I really don't want anyone's fluids, of any kind, in my mouth, or up my ass. It's just a total turn off to me. I guess, to each his own.

i was going to say that I desire it but then I read your post and I guess I dont desire it but enjoy sometimes; something going in my mouth other than food..that can send me to the same climax as food lol...did I say that right?