Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cum In My Eye
So last night I had an interesting experience.

Was having fun with a nice guy, we were really getting each other going, and when it comes time for me to finish I accidentally shot my load into my own eye.

Having never had it in my eyes before I have to say, that stings, and it itched for hours, even after rinsing my eye out.

Quite an eye opening experience. Definitely going to be more careful around the eyes from now on.

To the poor girl whose eyes I came in all those years ago, I'm sorry, now I know why you were so mad.

Richard

it's not visine you know! Wink

Haha :p

At.least it hit your eye and not your belly button!

Gosh you oke's are slack... slack baby, slack

At 55 I miss my eyes completely

I still hit the headboard.. :biggrin: :eek: Sperm

What angle are you guys firing at? I can't even form a right angle to my body standing up right

Ugh...Boys and their dirty little toys...

This brings a whole new meaning to "spit in my eye" Chicken

Miles Wrote:What angle are you guys firing at? I can't even form a right angle to my body standing up right

Well, I was lying on my back and he was above me helping me finish, i was actually trying to get it on his chest but it went a little further back than I had anticipated.

Richard

ardus Wrote:Well, I was lying on my back and he was above me helping me finish, i was actually trying to get it on his chest but it went a little further back than I had anticipated.

Richard

Ah I see, so we're talking miscalculated parabolic trajectory here. A universal struggle, indeed.

Watch out for your eyes...if you don't, your eyes can't watch out for you! Wink

Ugh.....!!!

That's the worst!!!

Burns and irritates the eyes like rubbing alcohol!
(maybe a slight exaggeration, but it still sucks)

If I had a penny for every time I've had nutt shoot in my eye,
I could buy the whole menu at McDonald's.... twice!!!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Next time, don't forget your goggles.