Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cum In My Eye
MisterLove Wrote:Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Next time, don't forget your goggles.

Gayggles?

-

ILOVEBOYS Wrote:tell your boyfriend to aim and shoot all over your face,or just simple close your eyes!Snake

Stick around this time baby Llkiss

ardus Wrote:So last night I had an interesting experience.

Was having fun with a nice guy, we were really getting each other going, and when it comes time for me to finish I accidentally shot my load into my own eye.

Having never had it in my eyes before I have to say, that stings, and it itched for hours, even after rinsing my eye out.

Quite an eye opening experience. Definitely going to be more careful around the eyes from now on.

To the poor girl whose eyes I came in all those years ago, I'm sorry, now I know why you were so mad.

Richard

There IS some human bleach in there.......so yeah, its gonna burn.

Didnt anybody ever teach you how to aim your gun Mr. Soldier Sir????
Stray bullets are a bitch to deal with.
LOL

Believe it or not this is a very possible way of getting an STD, including AIDS. Just be glad it was your own jizz this time. This is why it is important to have an eyewash station nearby for emergencies. :]

Aaron Wrote:Believe it or not this is a very possible way of getting an STD, including AIDS. Just be glad it was your own jizz this time. This is why it is important to have an eyewash station nearby for emergencies. :]

Don't think I didn't think about that.

Richard

mmm...interesting...all I've had in my eyes is methanol (one day of clumsiness in lab work). I can can tell you it stings like a m...beside being toxic that is.

At least you were enjoying yourself

ardus Wrote:So last night I had an interesting experience.

Was having fun with a nice guy, we were really getting each other going, and when it comes time for me to finish I accidentally shot my load into my own eye.

Having never had it in my eyes before I have to say, that stings, and it itched for hours, even after rinsing my eye out.

Quite an eye opening experience. Definitely going to be more careful around the eyes from now on.

To the poor girl whose eyes I came in all those years ago, I'm sorry, now I know why you were so mad.

Richard

It's like putting salt on an open wound.... Yikes! Or trying cologne down there.... (not a good idea)

Miles Wrote:Ah I see, so we're talking miscalculated parabolic trajectory here. A universal struggle, indeed.

Watch out for your eyes...if you don't, your eyes can't watch out for you! Wink
Or wear goggles to bed... for a bit of aquatic fun.

Thankfully I wear glasses at home Wink

NerdyGiant23 Wrote:Thankfully I wear glasses at home Wink

I wear glasses all the time. Blind with out them lol ;p