Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cumming while bottoming
When my boyfriend fucks me I tend to drip cum during the entire thing. Sometimes I'm only semi-hard and I don't actually have an orgasm. It's kinda hot so I'm not complaining. Does anyone else have this happen?

Uhm I believe this is normal on some guys, due to the prostate "massage" which makes you pre-cum xD. However, I do not believe all males are able to do this.

I feel good but I can not come without the help of my partner. But he has a decent hand skill so it does not matter Big Grin However, I prefer not to come when he is inside since it will hurt like hell after that. (after cumming my body no longer supplies the chemical that I need to go again the pain in my ass )

I can cum when bottoming Smile not as drastic as it sounds for you though.

nick Wrote:When my boyfriend fucks me I tend to drip cum during the entire thing. Sometimes I'm only semi-hard and I don't actually have an orgasm. It's kinda hot so I'm not complaining. Does anyone else have this happen?

Sounds like you have a good boyfriend! Wink lol

Nat3 has pretty much nailed this - it's just prostate stimulation; I've had this happen before and been very close to cumming like that, without touching myself... Didn't quite make it over the hill, but most people need a hand I guess.

sounds hot

this happened to me when i had sex with a guy who was my friend.

I think it might actually depend on what sort of foreplay you've had and how ready you are to ejaculate. Then it might also be the particular size and shape of his penis in your particular body, which seem well matched. It could also be about angle(s). Depending on all these aspects and your readiness to shoot, semen will either spurt or dribble. I believe the sensations are pleasant either way.

nick Wrote:When my boyfriend fucks me I tend to drip cum during the entire thing. Sometimes I'm only semi-hard and I don't actually have an orgasm. It's kinda hot so I'm not complaining. Does anyone else have this happen?

I really don't know, send your boyfiend round to fuck me and I'll let you know.Confusedmile:

Seems thats when I cum the hardest and have the best orgasam....I usually ask they go faster and harder when I am getting close......its landed aboove the headboard at times.......believe me it has....