Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cup of tea dear?
In the Uk we think tea fixes everything and we are RIGHT!

What flavor you like?

My favorite are aromatic teas and especially Earl Grey!

I'm as English as McDees french fries but nonetheless,tea breaks are legendary with my family.Growing up we would either have Darjeeling or Earl Gray with freshly-baked muffins at my aunt's house.Now I tend to prefer Apricot tea.I wasn't aware that the English also spelt flavour as "flavor".

Oh fresh baked muffins... especially chocolate muffins :redface: Goes so well with a cup of tea. Brownies too! Yeah although i am a greek living here i think here will spell 'flavor' without the extra 'U'.

Nah babe, sorry - it's "flavour" ... :redface: soz.

In answer to your question, to be honest whilst I do like fruit-infused tea (such as raspberry tea, cranberry tea, raspberry AND cranberry tea if I'm feeling ULTRA-fruity and so on), I don't think you can beat good old-fashioned English Breakfast Tea.

Spotysocks is right - tea is the best cureall - I'm always drinking it, and I LLOOVVEE it ...

The BEST thing ? AFTERNOON Tea. Tea with finger sandwiches, little cakes, a bigass scone with jam AND clotted cream ... OH yeah ... SOD my waistline, BRING IT ON !!!!!

... does worrying about putting on weight burn calories ?? Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Nah babe, sorry - it's "flavour" ... :redface: soz.

my firefox plugin though red-lines 'flavour' and i believe its on Uk english.. :biggrin:

Now i am having white tea. anyone likes it . Not my favorite i must add but needed a change.

Isnt it nice how tea goes with everything?!

shadow,don't you dare tempt me off the bandwagon!You know what they say,a moment on the lips,a lifetime on the hips.*quicky orders pizza*

*smiles and shakes his head*.

I call the whole of Firefox to the stand.

Shadow :- "Are you Firefox ?"
Firefox :- "Why yes, I'm Firefox, a new-and-exciting way of ..."
Shadow (interrupting) :- "Just answer the questions please Mr Fox".
Firefox :- "Yes. I am."
Shadow :- "Can you account for your whereabouts on the afternoon of November 6th, 2007 at approximately 4.50pm ?"
Firefox :- "Yes, I was helping millions of people connect to and view internet web-sites."
Shadow :- "Isn't it true, Mr. Fox, that this is in fact a thinly-veiled smokescreen for you to proliferate the spreading of American English throughout the globe ??" *slams his fists into the table and looks like this >>> :mad: <<<*
Firefox (thinks for a moment) :- "..................................... yes."

THERE YOU HAVE IT !!

HE LIES !!!!!

It's flavour Wink

And go oooooooooon Dan - it's just a little scone - it even has fruit in it !! How bad can it be ????? *smears his half with butter, jam, clotted cream and sips his tea*.

Lol2 xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

FlashLaugh2

I don't really like tea, but I do like the 'flavour' thing. We here in Canada include the 'u' too.

*in my snobbiest English accent*American English is so unsophisticated & incorrect.shadow,you don't know how I am around baked goodies.This what goes through my head at a bakery : hmm,just order the small muffin > oh make that two muffins > might as well take a donut instead > don't bother,that chelsea bun looks appetising > not as much as that apple tart > speaking of which,go for the apple pie > fruit?C'mon look at that slice of vanilla cake > better yet,look at that blackforest chocolate slice of cake > might as well just buy the whole cake. *walks out the bakery with the whole cake*