Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cup of tea dear?
Fair play hun I totally wish I could go cake shopping with you ... 'coz I go in and I'm like ... DON'T ... LOOK ... AT ... THAT BEAUTIIIIIFUL cake ... (usually one with pink icing, jam AND cream in it) ...

Don't look I said !!

But ... but ... it WANTS me ... I can see it calling me !!

So I wind up pressed against the glass like a garfield toy, wishing I could just have that cake ...

... and then I get told if I'm not going to buy anything, can I please buzz off ... and off I go !!

You would make THE perfect scapegoat !!

I wasn't going to buy anything but HE *point point point* MADE me do it ... he's a BAD man ... *wipes the cream from his mush*

Hehehe !

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Tea and crumpets anyone?

I like me ole PG Tips... summat about monkeys drinking tea that's just so appealing.

I never had crumpets, are they sweet?

I d recommend Tetley or even better Twinings.

Nah, crumpets are basically like big, round, air-filled pieces of toast that you smear with LOADS and LOADS of butter, and which, when you bite into them, cause the butter to dribble all over the place to WEAR A BIB - that's my advice.

They're nice, but they're not my favourites - I've a MASSIVE sweet tooth Rolleyes.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Bah at you two! Ur not true Brits!!! lolz

butter and a bit of marmite on em... mmmmm!!

MARMITE on CRUMPETS !?!?!

I love a bit of marmite on toast, but DAMN !!!!!

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

*shrieks* Marmite is disgusting.PERIOD! :tongue:

It's STRONG, definitely ... one little jar of marmite contains the destructive energy of 10,000 Supernovas ... if it's not handled with considerable care and discretion.

... but a bit o' marmite on toast, that's just the ticket :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I was addicted to marmite for a period! It is perfect on toast though. the secret is not to put a lot, just a little tiny bit is enough to feel the taste.
Its quite uplifting though is it! The red bull of the food, or is it my idea?

Btw marmite is the one things that dont go with a cup of tea!

Indeed !!

The strong and the mellow are not often friends ... but yep, Spotysocks has it JUST perfect - a bit of marmite, NOT A LOT - that's the key Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!