Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cureable?
In the past I've experienced straight guys who said their penis could turn me straight. I like to tell them that I know a gay guy who's penis will turn them gay. The looks on their faces are usually worth the annoyance of having been harassed in the first place.

And now you can throw this at them as well. Tell them it's in their own best interest to turn gay and then come out loud & proud. :tongue:

Rumble88 Wrote:Thank you everyone and i guess it already started to get better. I guess i've found someone.. maybe not im not sure but the point is, i didn't wanted to take that step because it feels like there is no coming back. I just wanted to give a last chance to trying to be straight. But i guess it doesn't really matter about love. I just want to be happy and i guess there is no reason for me not to be happy. Thank you all, really. I love you guys

Learn to love yourself the way you are as love comes to those who love themselves first...

with regards to the rest they can go bollocks and look the other way

What are you trying to fix sweetie?

There is nothing wrong with you , you are exactly the way you were created.
Trying to turn straight to please others is betraying your own self , living a lie is a lot more difficult than being yourself.