Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curiosity is killing this kitty.......
I probably wouldn't go.
If I did, I'd just end up sitting in a corner.

I don't do social gatherings.

Woollyhats Wrote:Also,
I want to meet Sylph to see if he talks and acts the way he writes OMG... I think he would be hilarious

He does.

It's the hawtest thing ever 1luvu1luvu1luvu1luvu

And if I were to go to this, I'd be pretty damn well liquored up. Probably make an ass of myself. Which is okay because I make a habit of that here on the regular anyway.

Having met some people IRL from another forum, there's quite a big difference between the image they give on the forum and the actual behaviour. I have never been disappointed though, and even had nice surprise...

I have been told I was at the beginning less funny and more shy IRL than on the forum, but I don't think it has ever ended bad.

I'd probably go. Most of you would probably be surprised though. I haven't created a new persona here, but I am definitely more comfortable speaking up online. In reality I'm quiet and I stick to myself. Like Genersis, I also don't do social gatherings well. I'd hang out with the whole group for like a minute, and then split to somewhere else to be alone.

MisterTinkles Wrote:My main thing is people's voices. You get an idea of how their voices might sound, and when they actually speak to you in person, their voice is nothing like what you thought it would be. Sometimes, changes your whole perception of that person.

Why I would rather be mute than partially deaf Sad

And quite simply, I wouldn’t go…….

Sooo, no one wants a mass orgy Rolleyes

I'm usually good for a couple jokes but I don't talk much, I would be in the corner most of the time next to Bowyn making him feel nice and awkward Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

For me, probably it would be nice.
I already met a lot of people from others online forum during the years and I always appreciate the experience. It's strange, some people are different from the web-version, other similar and many things were unexpected.

And maybe, if I would find nice someone who I already find nice on the website... Crush time! XD

Woollyhats Wrote:I want to meet Sylph to see if he talks and acts the way he writes OMG... I think he would be hilarious
Yeah!
Not only Sylph, for me. Many of you are interesting in different ways...

I'd go. It would be interesting to meet people. I quite enjoy mingling.

MisterTinkles Wrote:My main thing is people's voices. You get an idea of how their voices might sound, and when they actually speak to you in person, their voice is nothing like what you thought it would be. Sometimes, changes your whole perception of that person.

Bowyn Aerrow - Much macho guy online. But when we meet in the real world, his lips will be spilling LV purses enough for LA and New York put together!!
Catmilk
And then there's me... Let's just pretend I don't exist.

We have a sense of propriety. No bad surprises here and we love gay events with music and dancing. Our eyes sparkle like Cartier.