Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curiosity is killing this kitty.......
MisterTinkles Wrote:[COLOR="blue"]OH NO!!!! There will be Royal Tinkles Guardsmen on the doors and windows!
If you want to have a royal viewing of Mr. Chase..........then you WILL HAVE TO get in the middle of the dance floor and do The Funky Chicken dance!!!
So start practicing!!!!![/COLOR]

You know nothing about South Americans and our shared latent violence waiting to be put to the test.

Do not. Because you might not know how to handle me and I know all too well how to handle Texans.

Guardsmen can have their throats cut open.

Care to give it a go?

I will burn the place down if you deny me of a chance to meet Chase.

You will be forced to put him out of harms way and then in open field you'll see to what I'm capable of.

Sylph Wrote:Well, I like unisex clothes, so it should come to pass that I like unisex outfits, but as such, the outfits I generally would wear in this case, would have to be some sort of loose, Androgynous style of clothing going from;

Neji Hyuga(my fav Naruto character along with Gaara)
[Image: Neji-Hyuuga-neji-hyuga-7852312-1600-1200.jpg]

Noel - Blazing Souls (I would pick this, cause I love the colour green)
[Image: Noel.%28Blazing.Souls%29.240.38650.jpg]

Or any of these guys from Princess Princess(most likely Yuujiro - the Blonde[Image: Princess.Princess.240.65345.jpg]

Nooooooo..................
The only thing you look good in is this.....

[Image: OpenCasket.jpg]
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

I would attend this due,but I am quite shy untill I get to know people ,I am sure I could manage to hide from Mister Tinkles somehow.

Wolfpack Wrote:I would attend this due,but I am quite shy untill I get to know people ,I am sure I could manage to hide from Mister Tinkles somehow.

Not a chance in hell..............or America!!

So I'm trying to decide who's the first one I want to see drunk and stripped naked during this party... Uhm... LOL ...
Mhmhmhm...I have some ideas.

sillyboy86 Wrote:So I'm trying to decide who's the first one I want to see drunk and stripped naked during this party... Uhm... LOL ...
Mhmhmhm...I have some ideas.

Miles.....