Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have a confession
Bravo Smile I mean it your story is amazing and I hope you feel better for getting it out there. Thank you though for sharing your story Smile

crushedmug Wrote:I’m not gay.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you're straight or that you've written that very long post in 1 paragraph. :mad::biggrin:

Be who you want to be and most importantly be happy.

crushedmug Wrote:t I’m not gay

i dont see why anyone would hate on this
you found love and found youself
Grats :biggrin:

You don't need to ask for forgiveness dog, but I'll take it anyway...

you really touched me with that post, you've been through a lot and finally come out of the other side knowing what works for you. I couldn't be happier for a guy after that. Smile You've dealt with all of this bravely and in a mature way, and you don't need me to tell you that. Best of luck with your new life and don't feel that anyone here will have a grudge against you.

*mega hugs* good for you mate

It takes time to discover yourself, regardless if you're str8, gay, bi, or trans.

You did nothing out of the ordinary. You were finding yourself, and sometimes it takes longer for others, and that's alright!

I'm sorry for the abuse and confusion you had to endure, but it seems like you made it out ok!

I believe every guy, gay or straight has messed around with another guy, one way or another. Curiosity and pleasure doesn't make you gay, and you've proven that!

Anyways, thanks for sharing your story!