Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current thougts on politics
A friend of mine from Buenos Aires in 1971 just got elected Pope. Jorge and I both loved animals and feeding hungry kids. I was told Pope Benedict was fired because Moslem bankers had taken control of the Vatican Bank.

I was also told Moslem bankers had achieved control of Wall St through interlocking directorships. They have 51% control altogether because of high oil prices.

My cousin, John Brennan, is rather cold these days. The CIA doesn't seem to be on top of things.

Since my cousin, Tom Gallagher, retired from the Secret Service at the White House in 2010, Obama's protection has turned to shit. People use the White House for target practice.

My cousin, Tommy Mullins, said there was 300 nuclear warheads missing worldwide.

Obama officiated at the gay marriage between my friend Raymond DeBoer's son, Terrell. I was annoyed I wasn't invited. Terrell married a gay staffer for Eric Holder, Attorney General.

John Kerry, Secretary of State, is as homophobic as he has always been.

Joe Biden still has a nice smile. My godmother, Rose Kennedy,liked him since he was a boy. My mom liked Joe since he was a boy. I like Joe. He has pretty good instincts on foreign policy

A few friends asked what I was doing. I said I was reviewing the largest food depository in the world. It is north of NYC. Has billions of meals and billions of water bottles. The site is unmarked and buried in old caves converted to storage.

The site has generators and radiation controls. It has maybe a million gallons of diesel fuel and some armored Hummers.

The site is protected by a hurricane fence which tells hunters to stay out. It is lightly defended locally since it has no weapons or secret stuff. Just lots and lots of food.

As a marine, the people who win a war are the ones who survive and still have access to edible food. I intend to survive until I die of natural causes.

The place seems a bit short on entertainment. Hope someone brings videos and CD's.

If anyone near NYC is curious, send me a private message.

JOHN MARREN I smell a major dislocation in the world economy. Some nukes at Israel or oil fields and gas will hit a thousand a gallon, Hurricane Sandy showed how quickly NY can be undone.

I certainly plan on bringing entertainment along in the event of Armageddon.

I have the DVDs and CDs.

All you left out was the story about some guy you had the hots for burning a thousand dollar bill.

The Zombie invasion is eminent.

Borg69 Wrote:The Zombie invasion is eminent.

yep.... once the Illuminati buy up all the tin foil so they have a monopoly on the hats.